How powerful are different Girls? Perks of inactive Girls? Transcendence?

Bonzi500

How are the Girls compared to each other?

With the new version Silk is way better on idle than Felicia (which was the best idle Girl)
(Not sure if I got Silk from the Gacha)

How are the other Girls compared to Felicia?

And I would like to know if the Girl perks of inactive Girls are active 
or only the ones of the 5 selected girls.

And what are the costs to level up the transcendence tree?

Edited by Bonzi500

I just compared all the idle girls I have, increasing their levels to 10k+ first at minimum and then individually leveling them until they where all at equal cost for the next level up.

Things certainly changed, some girls even in type. Fairly sure Megane was +boss reward prior for example.

Here's the results :

Capture1.thumb.jpg.2f3fd9a733c4115cfbdb6c137011e915.jpg

I should point out that both Felicia and Felicie are maxed out on their multipliers, both having x18, all other girls have either x3 or x4
In the first 5, Felicie clearly won, so I took her to the next batch

Capture2.thumb.jpg.bb1f20d2c3e5716c3de38601639a54ec.jpg

Here Lusamine clearly topped over Felicie, even with the multipliers beeing greatly different (x18 vs x4)
Taking her to the last batch :

Capture3.thumb.jpg.374018b7620e26f3a82b3730458b1666.jpg

And there you have it, from all the idle girls I have access to, Lusamine seems best currently.

You can compare every type of girls you have like this and make a team with the top one of each.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Thanks, you got many Gatcha girls and they seem to much better than the standard girls.
For me Silk is working best. But Sa-Lee (Enhancement 0) here does more than twice the damage as Felicia (Enhancement 4x) - Changing the power of the girls with the update is not a nice move...
Seems I need to level up Sa-Lee, now.
But after leveling the transcendence tree with the crystals from forge/remax - (never transcended) I don't have to click to reach levels > 2000 (on stage 1 - stage 4 is a little bit harder)
So Girl power doesn't matter that much...

Edited by Bonzi500

Compared all girls.

From best to worst:

Lusamine -> Silk (close, very close) -> Sa-Lee -> Lupa -> *large gap* -> Felicie -> Hari -> Cookie -> Vechta -> Ruuza -> Felicia -> *gap* -> Mary -> Elysa -> Megane -> Bunny

Lyka Longteeth -> *large gap* -> Keira -> Cupid -> *gap* -> Delta -> Sasaki -> Abrael -> Notka -> Wagyu-Chan -> *gap* -> Gambina -> Kimberley -> Santa Claudia -> *large gap* -> Spring -> Bella -> Mizuki

Queen Titania -> Arietta (very close) -> Sabrina -> Trojana -> Sister Lily-> *large gap* -> Mani -> Lila/Vaela (same) -> Megumi -> Estelle

Edited by [CNO] Nishebro
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 12