Bugged mojo daily quests

Sephira

I have one that is 8 hours and one that is 9 hours, they showed an amount of mojo intially but changed to zero after I did a few remax so I suspect they don't actually give zero but like the remax have a bugged display for mojo. Still 7+ hours is crazy given that you can have multiples like that and the max before I think was 2 hours.

I think the timer isn't broken, only the reward is... not 100% sure, but they added "long-quests" to the test version too. So in theory it is intentional, but with the number of bugs that are around, I honestly can't tell. You think they would, I don't know... run a test server to find some of these issues... OH, wait... they did -_-

11 minutes ago, DuoIz said:

I think the timer isn't broken, only the reward is... not 100% sure, but they added "long-quests" to the test version too. So in theory it is intentional, but with the number of bugs that are around, I honestly can't tell. You think they would, I don't know... run a test server to find some of these issues... OH, wait... they did -_-

If you get 2 "long quests" like I did it's almost impossible to complete them before the day resets so I hope it's not intentional

1 hour ago, iblith said:

I have one that is 8 hours and one that is 9 hours, they showed an amount of mojo intially but changed to zero after I did a few remax so I suspect they don't actually give zero but like the remax have a bugged display for mojo. Still 7+ hours is crazy given that you can have multiples like that and the max before I think was 2 hours.

I'm aware of the fact that after remax you do actually get a certain amount of mojo that's why i made sure to check if the quest actually gave a reward despite the 0 value it showed, but after handing in the 7 hour quest i truly had nothing to show for it

36 minutes ago, Sephira said:

I'm aware of the fact that after remax you do actually get a certain amount of mojo that's why i made sure to check if the quest actually gave a reward despite the 0 value it showed, but after handing in the 7 hour quest i truly had nothing to show for it

That sucks, I remaxed and the amount showed some mojo for mine but haven't finished it yet

I'm also finding that trying to click on missions, either to start them or collect rewards, doesn't work correctly. I have to try multiple times / click and hold button / reset game, and even then most of the time the buttons still don't work properly.

Hi SpinelesS.

When you try to start an daily mission realod the game. Because the game don't refresh the dailiy mission site.

In the backround the mission start and run normaly, but you don't see this because the game don't refresh the display you see.

MfG
MDuss

The bug still seems to still be there but I seem to have found a workaround - it seems when I first load the game if I got straight to missions the mojo amount displays correctly so if you have a mojo mission completed reload the game and you should hopefully be able to claim it for the proper reward (worked for me at least with my 9 hour one today - showed 0 till I reloaded the game then showed 211A7 mojo and gave me that amount when I claimed it then)