Can't do chats.

Loupy

You are not alone. There are so many bugs right now.

Some chat bugs I have encountered so far, limited to the ones in the "chat":

The chat progress doesn't load. Showing all girls at 0

The chat progress stops responding, you can't click chat msgs.

The game crashes if you click 1 more time then what you have currency to click.

The spelling... Just... ffs... There is such a thing as a word processor. If you don't have money for word use open office or something!

Some chat msgs are responded to by the chat msg you just pressed as in: You: My stiff cock throbs. Them: My stiff cock throbs.

The fact that we lost all this progress just so that they could reimplement it behind a paywall.

The unlocked picture doesn't load untill 2-3 mintues later, if it doesn't crashes your game in the attempt.

The wait time for a msg was 5mins, now it is an hour. (Maybe no a bug, but a very cheap move from the dev)

Your max msg is 4, people sleep for more than 4 hours at a time, ad seems to be 4 only to collect money from the players (Maybe no a bug, but a very cheap move from the dev)

One girl Sabrina, doesn't have a chat, and even trying to click her in the harem make strange things happen...

I've got the same issues with the chat, harem girls, and daily missions, where it takes a good 30 seconds for my action to register. I think they're trying to "optimize" the game by not processing or loading the assets for anything until the user goes there, since when the patch initially dropped there wasn't any issues with the chat or daily missions but there was a lot bigger memory usage. They're really just trying to put bandaids on an amputation and pretending everything's good...