Show shards acquired/max in story screen

Loupy

Currently, the only way to see how many shards you've collected in each chapter is to actually switch to each chapter one after the other and click the transcendence button. This is really annoying, clunky, and inefficient, but even worse, switching from chapter to chapter causes tons of lag and disconnects, requiring restarting the game every time. There's no reason NOT to display the number of shards acquired/max in the story screen itself (other than, of course, that the devs slapped this update together without testing anything, resulting in horrible design flaws and massive bugs and crashes.)

7 hours ago, Loupy said:

Currently, the only way to see how many shards you've collected in each chapter is to actually switch to each chapter one after the other and click the transcendence button. This is really annoying, clunky, and inefficient, but even worse, switching from chapter to chapter causes tons of lag and disconnects, requiring restarting the game every time. There's no reason NOT to display the number of shards acquired/max in the story screen itself (other than, of course, that the devs slapped this update together without testing anything, resulting in horrible design flaws and massive bugs and crashes.)

Oh there was a test server. for several weeks... I just think the devs didn't spend even 1 day looking for the bugs themselves, as there were plenty, I even reported like 10 or so myself, but they were seemingly ignored.