Did something happen to idle/click?

Kumu

It seems to me that they have made the mechanics too complicated for themselves resulting in many bugs and problems, stemming in part from segregating into episodes but having an overarching talent system added into the mix complications from people who had high or maximized stats previously resulting in overpowered numbers and added levels of complexity.

Same here I am not far in the game but with the same set of girls I was able to remax chapter 3 yesterday. I planned to do it a few times today but impossible de reach the levels I reached yesterday... I'm stuck 200 lvl before, and progressing very slowly even with my powers

I want to believe that it is a mistake, what´s the point of wasting time to max all the enchantments and now is uselles. (they are all maxed)

i have all my crafts over 900, chance to trpile reward maxed, chance to do critical idle and click  53,6 % each, almost all contacts maxed thanks the 80k free kinkponints.

i can´t do anything, i can´t reset to get more mojo, the transcendence tree has negative points. i´m in a dead point since the maintenance. 

Sin título.png

• Like 1