List of issues after today's maintenance

Kartan

First time you reach lv501 in world 1, it seems the forge button to remax stays on reset and does nothing. A refresh fixes this to remax. After that you can level up the world as usual.

Ow and yea, the overall progress reset sucks. Tho if you have been playing for a while, you still have quite the advantage it seems. You still have all the girls you unlocked. And they still have all their multipliers and perks. That makes the restart quite fast in my case atleast. Didn't even need to level any girl to get world1 to over 1k again.

1 hour ago, spinnie said:

Tho if you have been playing for a while, you still have quite the advantage it seems. You still have all the girls you unlocked. And they still have all their multipliers and perks. That makes the restart quite fast in my case atleast. Didn't even need to level any girl to get world1 to over 1k again.

But are you sure that they will not do it again? Maybe when you rebuild all your progress, gather and upgrade all your lost contacts, fill chats - then Kinkoid will reset it all again? Just because it easier for them than to fix another bug...

I'm frustrated with the choppy performance of the game and always having to refresh the page but I was willing to push past and hope it gets better soon.

But erasing progress and achievements in the game that I have spent months on is beyond any frustration I felt before. This is a disappointment on the highest level, especially with no communication about it or warning. This is exactly what they have to do to get me to quit because I no way of knowing if they will do this again. What is the point of working consistently at something if I never know if/when all my work will be erased

• Like 3

Advanced issue found

21 minutes ago, romeokiro said:

Можно узнать, что за ошибка и как её убрать??? 

Кликер заглючил. Что-то там с доступом к памяти. Сам ты с этим вряд ли что-то сделаешь. Только перезапускать и надеяться, что оно исправится.

Если на компе мало памяти - возможно, добавление поможет. Но только стоит ли добавлять память ради кликера...

On 9/29/2020 at 3:11 AM, Kumu said:

There is no backup that will be imported. They stated in the discord that this was an intentional reset. You can check the general forum where I posted all the official messages they posted.

Just finished reading that thread.  Thanks for posting it, especially since they didn't bother to put anything in the "Official Announcement" section of this forum.

So the way I see it is that I spent a year playing a game daily, building my progress.  They tore that game down.  It doesn't exist anymore.  They put up a new game, but at least allowed me to keep my progress.  Okay.  Then they tore down most of that progress and kinda compensated me for the fact that I'd have to basically start from scratch.  Sorta.  Maybe.  Yeah, I'm done.