For those without Discord: Official statements.

Kumu

20 GODDAMN ENVELOPES for that dumbass chat feature no one wanted is your idea of compensation after spending 100s of the damn things re-unlocking my gallery once.

All contacts gone and requiring to level a chapter up to 9800 to get them all back with all progress reset.

All Mojo saved set to 0

All crafts gone.

GO F.... YOURSELF MAGRAT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

"Max" upgrade is still just +500, resetting is broken so you actually can't unlock all of the contact girls again (which would be much harder in current patch anyways, considering you need to reach 9.8k in a chapter), and they didn't do a full refund of chats. But hey, at least the Chapter 4 story sort of makes sense? They didn't really do much to it besides take the ending of Chapter 3 and put it in there.

To be honest, I'd be less annoyed if the devs actually communicated on this forum rather than hide on discord the entire time.

• Like 3

What a pity... It would take weeks to get back to the point where i already was in the game progress... And it's no fun to go through everything you already know (especially the chat and story).

For my part, I will concentrate on other games - there waits fresh content.

I hope they never do that to HaremHeroes. Because I've already invested money and that would really piss me off.

• Thanks 1

Do they have a brain? They developed a lousy game and now they "think" it needs a reset? LOL!

I didn't think nobody would have ever done a ridiculous thing like this on purpose...

At this point, I hope they'll lose all players, because they deserve it to learn a lesson!

Farewell

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"The reset was necessary"? That's all? Not even "we are sorry, please forgive us for this reset"?

For me, this is the same as to say "you all are losers, you will do everything we will say, stop complaining and go eat our shit".

You are wrong, Kinkoids. I will not do as you say. I am not interested to play the same buggy game over and over again from the beginning. Bugs in your game - it is not my failure. It is your failure. And you have to fix it.  If you want to move your responsibility on me - then I will just say "bye" to this game.

• Like 2

We are deprived of fun, because the game characters have been deprived of their status and ability and resource!
Updating new version game for so-called "balancing and complying with the new rules" is totally disaster for us.
But It's NOT balancing at all !!
The only acceptable compensation is either to recover the old version game or
to give back all the status and ability and resource from old version game in new version one !!!

• Like 2

Le 28/09/2020 à 16:25, Kumu a dit :

Here are the different Reply types and what bonuses they give:

Hardcore, each answer gives 5% Click Exc

Charm, each answer gives 5% Idle Exc.

Know-how, each answer gives 2% SC gain

i.e. having given 10 Replies of each you get +50% Click Exc., +50% Idle Exc., +20% SC gain.

Very useful info, Thanks :x