• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a slightly different suggestion -- I would think it somewhat trivial to make it scrollable instead of using the maddeningly slow left/right arrows... kind of like this:

image.png.c2faa57b49e18e535fb1f22332a1ef0e.png

Better yet would be to present the avatars in a similar manner as the grid view in the harem rather than this extremely tedious six girls at a time view, and you could even provide a detailed/larger view of a selected avatar for us to admire on the right, maybe even with her name and so forth. The harem grid view also lends itself to having sorting/filters, as already suggested. 

Edited by ali-n
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ali-n said:

I have a slightly different suggestion -- I would think it somewhat trivial to make it scrollable instead of using the maddeningly slow left/right arrows... kind of like this:

image.png.c2faa57b49e18e535fb1f22332a1ef0e.png

Better yet would be to present the avatars in a similar manner as the grid view in the harem rather than this extremely tedious six girls at a time view, and you could even provide a detailed/larger view of a selected avatar for us to admire on the right, maybe even with her name and so forth. The harem grid view also lends itself to having sorting/filters, as already suggested. 

This would be worse for players on phone. The scroll bars are terrible there. Especially with the menu bar opening again and again instead.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

This would be worse for players on phone. The scroll bars are terrible there. Especially with the menu bar opening again and again instead.

Ah... sorry, don't play via phone so didn't consider how it might work on them.
(not sure what you mean by menu bar opening again and again, but I'll assume it's a bad thing).

59 minutes ago, ali-n said:

Ah... sorry, don't play via phone so didn't consider how it might work on them.
(not sure what you mean by menu bar opening again and again, but I'll assume it's a bad thing).

If you scroll in the mobile version, instead of scrolling, it opens the menu from the top right 😂 you can somewhat circumvent it by using a two finger scroll, but it's still terrible and it still opens the menu from time to time. (Also good to know, that on mobile the menu covers the whole screen.)

• Sad 2