Rip 5x combo

Eviora

Welp, with this wonderful new update centered around causing even more lag on my computer through very resource intensive boss aura animations, they've finally decided to make it so that the non-boss skipping "Bunny's sex toy" has no stage cap.
Due to the wonderful lag caused by pretty much exclusively seeing the boss aura animations in combination with the 500x cap on the harem girl lvl upgrade it now takes even longer to fully upgrade my girls to the point where I can keep up with this new leap in progress.

Also I can't think of any reason for myself to still bother with the non-boss 5x combo perk in this current state of development in the game. The only time I used this 5x combo perk was when I was progressing beyond the instant completion stages in chapter 4. I don't even get close to requiring it to fully upgrade Bunny's sex toy after an ascension. (Which I don't require either.)
Well, actually it's still useful for the 1.1% of the non-boss stages I can't skip due to the weird lvl 940 cap on Bunny's sex toy, but the 7x combo can already take care of those anyway.

Edited by Eviora