Lost some Chat AGAIN

Andi85ch

Seems like theres been another small Reset of the Chat. Had Spring and Felicia fully done. Felicia got back to "Chapter 6" i can't even finish Spring anymore, cause theres nothing missing in "Chapter 7".

281455492_Bildschirmfoto2020-10-14um19_01_24.thumb.png.d0c29451f3aa59444c568df7a8f87887.png1554898961_Bildschirmfoto2020-10-14um19_02_19.thumb.png.4c9f2bf35497909a9827faf629c2efd9.png

This Game gets more annoying with every update.

I did a response in the Megumi's chat and the game auto responded to the entire stage for me, unlocking all of it until the ending photo. WTF?

EDIT: starting to understand, the developers put some new response and the game reset all the dialogue after the new one. When you answer the new one, the game enter again the old ones, but some are different from the one you entered, maybe because they changed some of the answers

Edited by Belisar

In addition to experiencing some missing chat dialogues and, more importantly, decreased chat multipliers today, I spent my accumulated chat points to regain progress YET AGAIN on a girl I'd completed.  Then, the chat I'd been working on skipped a dialogue line (Elysa chapter one 6/7) but progressed me to the next chapter (Elysa chapter two)... of course after I'd spent all chat points.  So I saved, logged out & back in... and the ENTIRE CHAT that had been wiped out a moment ago was fully restored.  Reason to rejoice?

No!

The chat points I'd JUST spent were still gone and, while my chat multipliers were better than a few minutes before, they're still not where they were this morning. (All I remember is they were ~ +810%/+810%/+334% but now are +785%/+810%/+336% so it seems like I'm missing the multipliers for whatever I just spent 6 chat points on.)

The cherry on the cake of this is that unclaimed Daily Missions with Mojo rewards (4 of them!) scaled down from ~4A3 each to ~24A2 (x3) & ~400A2 (x1).  Seriously, WTF?!?  EDIT: No, I did not remax/reset/change chapters- the values all dropped when I relogged.

I can't even begin to keep track of whether progress is anywhere close to accurate, except that I so far seem to have kept my girls and the shards/hearts that are on them & my skill trees seem intact.  THE GAME should be able to accurately track & store all of this info; I shouldn't have to take a bunch of screenshots or log every single stat on paper or a spreadsheet every time I click something or log in/out!

In all seriousness & the spirit of fairness, how about 1-3 multiples of 42,000 kobans to guarantee some Gacha girls as compensation?  I don't even care if there are still bugs with the corresponding item drops!  Or even just add one or more of the most-useless-but-still-locked girls to my account?  It's tiring enough restarting the game as an intended feature (normal reset/remax) but emotionally draining & mentally exhausting to have bugs & bug "fixes" repeatedly wiping out progress.  And if people can't trust that the game is recording AND SAVING progress, why risk spending real-world hard currency when there's no assurance that such purchases will yield permanent associated rewards?

Edited by Hastur
clarification
  • Thanks 1