Girls couldn`t join

Morrau

Greetings!  I have one specific bug... So Ruuza and Ithori was able to join, but the others doesn`t at all!..  And every time, every reset there is the same dialog window when you get to the stage where after that you should get the girl. Every reset I encounter the same dialog window. 

bugssss.png

14 hours ago, Kumu said:

Same questions over and over and over and over.

It's only a chance. You have to defeat those levels over and over and over till you get the girl.

We might need to create a thread that specifically says that it's a chance, and have it pinned to both the Bugs channel, and the General channel... if the mods would be down for that, so all these threads would stop being created, for the same complaint

• Like 1

Yeah, after thinking about it, I'm in a Discord, where people constantly ask "when's the next update?"... but no one's sure how randos are finding the Discord, and not the damn Patreons of the creators, who release consistent progress updates

Exuse me, but I`m not in discord server dedicated to this game, maybe yet) Thanks for answering btw!

Its just really a wonder for me its not a bug, its a feature :D  So, it needs to explain this in the game itself, and not somewhere else. Therefore, people will stop asking the same questions.

On 10/17/2020 at 10:56 PM, Kumu said:

Same questions over and over and over and over.

It's only a chance. You have to defeat those levels over and over and over till you get the girl.

Exuse me, but I`m not in discord server dedicated to this game, maybe yet) Thanks for answering btw!

Its just really a wonder for me its not a bug, its a feature :D  So, it needs to explain this in the game itself, and not somewhere else. Therefore, people will stop asking the same questions.