Stuck at "Monthly card expired" pop-up

scarabeus

Usually, when the game crashed at 14:00 CET, all you had to do was refresh the page and the game loaded properly... well today that has changed (at least on nutaku). Now as I refresh the page at 14:00 CET, it kinda loads back into the game, but instead of letting me do whatever I want to do next (daily missions for example), I can't do anything, because it's stuck at the pop-up message "Monthly card expired". Usually i could click it off, but this time it doesn't allow me to do anything... refreshing the page multiple times doesn't help - it's still stuck as soon as I'm loaded back into the game screen...

All these bugs and glitches are more and more making me consider just leaving the game forever... if they can't make it work properly, then screw them...

Edited by AiNokurida

And the fact that they are writing that this issue with the error has been FIXED (like you can see down below) just makes me even more angry about all this...

<<Daily Missions

• Every day, when the new Daily Missions were generated, players saw an error message>>

Maybe their "fix" has made this new bug, where the whole game freezes on the "Monthly card expired" pop-up...