Pachinko guarantee

Minoin

Grertings all,

First of all, thanks for the great game. I had a question: when you play 10× Great Pachinko, you'renow guaranteed a rare equipment.  I'm now at level 80+, with only epic and legendary equipment in my stock. I also pay over 100k per 10x Pachinko. Getting a rare equipment is the least interesting price for me now -even a rare gift or book would be more useful.

So would it be possible to upgrade the guarantee to epic items, or at very least all rare items instead of just an equipment? 

That would make pachinko more enjoyable mini game and add some value to it.

Thanks, 

Minoin (Still a lady but always NG :-).)

Edited by Minoin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

They want people to play epic pachinko it would be nice if better affection items were added since the price does go up as you level so it ends up costing more also you don't get experience books from it more either you have to buy them from the shop now they were removed to increase the drop rate of affection items

Edited by natstar

i can understand that they want earn money with this project. but the thing to raise price for the normal pachinko is nothing i can and will understand. level doesnt says anything about ur icome and playing time and several more things. i compete with somebody who has only 26 girls so for me the lost of the money is just the money i earned during this contest. the other one had really collect long time to compete with me in this contest. so its everything except really a fair chance for everone.

• Thanks 1