Bug in the event

LazySloth

Hello

I completed the task in the event but I'm still blocked, no new draw appears. Disconnecting and reconnecting, on different navigators doesn't change the thing.
So I'm stuck with something finished and I can't progress to get the girl. With only 1 day left... I hope you could fixed this quickly... otherwise I would like to ask you the girl plz. I think it would be normal considering I had a large amount of gold to finish the event.

Thanks

image.thumb.png.02d18bb99adeaf3048a5a7b04249a463.png,

• Like 3

Hey all,

I also have been stuck on the event for over a day, this is one big buggy mess. Having the last piece become invisible is really something. I had sort of given up on this game when I saw a message in Hentai Heroes that there was an event for a new space girl. Thought I'd give it a try and with the amount of Ryos I have it wouldn't have been a problem. But when it's unplayable it is impossible, well done devs! Another reason never to log into Hentai Clicker ever again.

Bug 2.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I have a similar problem on stage 8. I can't progress - but for me the picture changed (from ¥ to rubiks cube) and I got an extra column of empty spaces. The "move one piece and move it back"-workaround does consume moves but does not complete the stage.

eventbug.png

You guys can login?

I got feed up yesterday due to the bugs described here, and today I can't even login. Also, it is obvious that it shouldn't work in some cases... Seeing as the game hasn't even loaded the right girl for some of you.

While everything is loading faster now, big improvement from before.  I'm facing the same issue everyone else is noting in the event, I can't even see the pieces.

I'm thrilled everything else is more normal, like assets loading quick, chats coming up fast and easy affection assignment... but I know I could have succeeded in this event if I'd only had it bug free and that's a let down.

Il 1/11/2020 in 19:31 , JCDC85 ha scritto:

And now pieces are even going in places am not putting them AND costing me a move in the process. I have now lost 15 moves to put 5 pieces on the board and only one of them is currently in the right spot. I can't even correct them properly. An before when I said it was taking 5+ minutes to refresh/reload I actually timed it this go around and it was 14:37 minutes.

I had to wait like half an hour to reload the game last night, it gave me loading error twice and then it let me in. I even tried to open it in a different browser (using google chrome at the moment) and it was even worse. Today I entered, obsviously the wrong pieces were still in their wrong place and I had to lose other moves to put them in the right order. Seems like this girl won't "join my harem" in hentaiclicker. It's kind of frustrating though

Hello!
yesterday there were problems with entering the game! when, nevertheless, it was possible to get into the game, confusion arose in the event ... before that the 6th floor was completed completely, but as it turned out, the progress was dropped, and there is no way to re-execute it, since the pieces of the puzzle do not fall into place (firstly, the size of the field is not the same, and secondly, if the number of pieces matches, then the pieces of the puzzle themselves are for a larger size, and there are no pieces needed to finish even the truncated version)

Screenshot_Event.jpg

• Like 1