Bug in the event

LazySloth

This stuff happens with EVERY event. I feel like they do it on purpose so you have to spent money at the last minute, to get the Ryo you need to buy Moves to finish the Event.

I literally haven't been able to complete any Event in the past half year, because of crap like this. It would be nice to unlock someone new, for once.

I have seen the  same issue:

I have been having issues with the hentai clicker event. Currently I am stuck where I cannot progress in the event due to the puzzle being locked. I am still accumulating moves but I cannot move the puzzle pieces to complete and move to the next puzzle. This happened yesterday morning when the puzzle move refresh was stuck and I completed the stage I was on but was not seeing it refresh. I refreshed the page and the puzzle was complete but I did not get the next puzzle. Now I see the next completed puzzle but cannot do anything with it.

So mine is worse... I have completed the puzzle for the level, which is blank because, maybe due to lag, one of the pieces is in the wrong place. But when I switch to other tabs, the puzzle doesn't go away. It stays on -top- of everything else, Only fix is to refresh, which takes -forever- to load all the "assets" Plus, they have EXTENDED this -mess- for 5 more days!!!

Why is this broken?!!! 

It worked fine in the original game. I think that everyone who has tried the Event, especially those who have taken time to report the issues, should get this girl plus a few 1000 Ryos for their trouble.image.thumb.png.090a4907f8bc9b53adfba1f848d6922b.pngiginal game. I

14 hours ago, 2HaveFun said:

So mine is worse... I have completed the puzzle for the level, which is blank because, maybe due to lag, one of the pieces is in the wrong place. But when I switch to other tabs, the puzzle doesn't go away. It stays on -top- of everything else, Only fix is to refresh, which takes -forever- to load all the "assets" Plus, they have EXTENDED this -mess- for 5 more days!!!

Why is this broken?!!! 

It worked fine in the original game. I think that everyone who has tried the Event, especially those who have taken time to report the issues, should get this girl plus a few 1000 Ryos for their trouble.image.thumb.png.090a4907f8bc9b53adfba1f848d6922b.pngiginal game. I

I have this exact issue as well. Extending the time doesn't help when you can't do the puzzle.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...