Harem Help

BengerBang

so Ive searched around the forums a while and not found anything dorectly addressing my virtent issue. Im on the first new world of missions and have aquired a total of 5 members in my harem. But when I go to “My Harem” ingame, it only shows the original three I teceived in the intro quests that are bringing im miney and such for me. thougb when I go to the upgrade page I can select the other two by clicking wither side arrow. So how do I get then to show on my main harem screen and start helping to contribute and make me monry and such? if there’s already been a thread for this Im sorry I hust couldnt find it and I looked for almost a half hour. 

il y a 47 minutes, BengerBang a dit :

so Ive searched around the forums a while and not found anything dorectly addressing my virtent issue. Im on the first new world of missions and have aquired a total of 5 members in my harem. But when I go to “My Harem” ingame, it only shows the original three I teceived in the intro quests that are bringing im miney and such for me. thougb when I go to the upgrade page I can select the other two by clicking wither side arrow. So how do I get then to show on my main harem screen and start helping to contribute and make me monry and such? if there’s already been a thread for this Im sorry I hust couldnt find it and I looked for almost a half hour. 

Have you tried clicking on the scroll bar and moving up and down.

20171001_231234.thumb.png.7dcb96f816887fc5cf846a495246ab08.png

Even I have same problem but in my case when choose the cash it isn't getting collected (mainly due to their icon coming in between ) and no matter how many times I tap on it, it won't be collected  and I have also seen another problem due to which I can't load daily missions niether can I sè their option to accept it because every box is empty.  I hope this will be fixed.  ( I use Android 5.0 and browser is UC browser )

46 minutes ago, zunner said:

Even I have same problem but in my case when choose the cash it isn't getting collected (mainly due to their icon coming in between ) and no matter how many times I tap on it, it won't be collected  and I have also seen another problem due to which I can't load daily missions niether can I sè their option to accept it because every box is empty.  I hope this will be fixed.  ( I use Android 5.0 and browser is UC browser )

Hmm. I dont seem tonhave that problem. i justncant get fullecreen in the browser to scroll is shat i think it is

I’ve been playing on iPhone and was wondering if there was any way to change my avatar appearance and hero focus. My hero began as a charm hero, and I was looking to change it to hardcore. Also I’d like to have something other than Luigi’s hat. Thanks.

36 minutes ago, Sarraik said:

I’ve been playing on iPhone and was wondering if there was any way to change my avatar appearance and hero focus. My hero began as a charm hero, and I was looking to change it to hardcore. Also I’d like to have something other than Luigi’s hat. Thanks.

u cant change any of this.

55 minutes ago, Sarraik said:

the only way to change it's to make a new account until you get what you want plus if they do add it in the future it would cost kobans anyways so would not be free