How to fix profile can't be viewed ?

Unstapabul

2 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Can you be more specific, please?

I'm gonna add a video.

Whenever I try to open my profile, all I see is blank, it's been like that ever since I played again days ago. I also want to edit my profile or avatar but I can't open it, it stays like just like that. First I thought the green  is the one causing out so I tried making new acc and I was able to open my profile in that account, so I'm confused why I can't view my own profile. Maybe my account have problems and I don't want to start from 0 and create new acc. 

• Thinking 1

Alright, looks like this thread should be moved to the "Bug report" section, so I'm gonna do just that.

In the meantime, I see that you are using the App to play hentai heroes, could you try and use Google Chrome and see if the problem persists?

2 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Alright, looks like this thread should be moved to the "Bug report" section, so I'm gonna do just that.

In the meantime, I see that you are using the App to play hentai heroes, could you try and use Google Chrome and see if the problem persists?

Actually it's the opposite,I've always played in Chrome, this is my first time playing in app, I thought I can't open my profile because I'm using Chrome cuz my Chrome is kinda lag, so I tried downloading the app but I got the same result still can't view. 

1 minute ago, Unstapabul said:

Actually it's the opposite,I've always played in Chrome, this is my first time playing in app, I thought I can't open my profile because I'm using Chrome cuz my Chrome is kinda lag, so I tried downloading the app but I got the same result still can't view. 

I see, well the app is known to be unstable so I would not recommend switching to it.
Does this problem only happen on your mobile device? Do you have a PC to try this on?

You could also try a direct link and see if you still can't access it: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/profile.html

1 minute ago, Slynia said:

I see, well the app is known to be unstable so I would not recommend switching to it.
Does this problem only happen on your mobile device? Do you have a PC to try this on?

You could also try a direct link and see if you still can't access it: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/profile.html

Yes, I tried in my laptop to see if my mobile device is not suitable to view profile but I got same result still can't view. I don't know what to do. 

Try the direct link as well. If that doesn't work then you have to send a ticket to support.

While you are in Hentai Heroes, click the top right button -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket -> Explain your problem with as much detail as possible.

1 minute ago, Slynia said:

Try the direct link as well. If that doesn't work then you have to send a ticket to support.

While you are in Hentai Heroes, click the top right button -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket -> Explain your problem with as much detail as possible.

Yeah, I'm just waiting for their reply and was asking around here if they have the same problem just like I commented earlier thank you for noticing me. 

And the direct link certainly didn't work. 

• Like 1