Dark fantasies event not loading properly in hentai heroes (but works fine on nutaku)

I have tried clearing my cache but it still doesn't work right.

1. The mission "Quest I A ring story" has the proper special colors on nutaku version, but on standalone version it has the color of a normal quest.

2. At the top right in nutaku there is a box you can expand that says "Dark Fantasies 0/12" showing how many days you completed the special mission for. But for the standalone version the box at the top right is completely empty.

PS. No, I am not using an adblocker. Also, hitting f12 in chrome shows 0 page errors

Edited by mrttao

Ditto for me too.

I logged into my unused nutaku acct to see the differences. 

It also doesn't dispaly the correct colours in Pachinko.

Possibly linked in with not displaying the correct images for the two trolls too - at least the first one anyhow - Dark Lord *does* display himself and the event girl on Nutaku, as opposed to here.

Edited by DREW77
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DREW77 said:

I guess they just updated all the code on both sites, but didn't upload the images on both.

Or else they use a slightly different file structure, but that seems unlikely.

Kinda unbelievable they are taking so long to fix it.

My personal guess is that there is a different file structure in the nutaku version that they cannot replicate due to not being nutaku. After all, the nutaku version logs in through nutaku not through the game itself, and also has the nutaku overlay, and also has those extra event images at the bottom. etc. Nutaku probably at least partially hosts the game on their own server.

Anyways, its fixed now

The event panel is there but they appear to have dun goofed on the css for it. They have an extra "top:-300px;" line for the contents for some reason which moves it off screen, and no background colour or image for the panel itself. Aside from that, the panel appears to be working. Perhaps they did it on purpose because something else is wrong with it?

Edit: Oh its been fixed. Old css files.

Edited by Aranil