Say hello

Pelinor

• 6 months later...

Hi I am interested in changing Club.I am 463 Level f2p.I am active every day,not much of a talker I would say.But I was in Clubs not many people talked so at the in game chat I may participate.But I will read posts.I never use the forum,except when needed.The main reason I want to leave the Club is that we struggle with the Champions and that our Club is not maxed,but mostly the Champs.Until now we kind of managed with them but not any more.Have you got room in your Club and are you ok with the above?If yes do you know if changing Club in the middle of Leagues will affect anything?

Hi @Gatoulis, Carnal Knights routinely beats the CC 15-20 times each month and we have never allowed the CC to win. Yes, the club has openings available. I would ask that you make a post in chat when you join so the other club members can welcome you to the group. Other than that, I have no trouble welcoming you to the club. I am not sure how changing clubs in the middle of a league week will affect you this week, but I do know you will benefit from being in a maxed club going forward.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Hi @Gatoulis, Carnal Knights routinely beats the CC 15-20 times each month and we have never allowed the CC to win. Yes, the club has openings available. I would ask that you make a post in chat when you join so the other club members can welcome you to the group. Other than that, I have no trouble welcoming you to the club. I am not sure how changing clubs in the middle of a league week will affect you this week, but I do know you will benefit from being in a maxed club going forward.

Thanks I can come over now.Are you open to join you?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gatoulis said:

Thanks I can come over now.Are you open to join you?

The club is open yes 😃 We are about 65% done with this round on beating the CC. I have a personal contribution limit of 10% in impressions except when it looks like we are in trouble (or it's the last round of the month). Other club members use ticket counts on how much they will do. I do ask for at least a single ticket per CC match to max our shard range towards getting the girl.

18 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I just saw that I will not be able to join another club for 24 hours.I will come at yours,so please keep a space for me,but I will do it in a more convinient hour.I don't know if I will be on line after 24h so I will be able to join.I will inform you here when I leave and say hi in game when I will join.Thanks