Say hello

Pelinor

9 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

The club is open yes 😃 We are about 65% done with this round on beating the CC. I have a personal contribution limit of 10% in impressions except when it looks like we are in trouble (or it's the last round of the month). Other club members use ticket counts on how much they will do. I do ask for at least a single ticket per CC match to max our shard range towards getting the girl.

I play some tickets every day.In the Club I am now I am one the 2 highest dmg dealers.The other one left propably cause we did most of the dirty work.From this month's girl I have 41/100 attraction so I think I will manage to get her there 😃

45 minutes ago, Gatoulis said:

I play some tickets every day.In the Club I am now I am one the 2 highest dmg dealers.The other one left propably cause we did most of the dirty work.From this month's girl I have 41/100 attraction so I think I will manage to get her there 😃

I'm one of the heavy hitters in Carnal Knights. In the club we (heavy hitters) decided to hold back a bit and allow the lower levels to have a true shot at getting the girl (except for the final week on a CC).  I'm at 60/100 on Mika so I should get her by the end of the month (even with my self imposed 10% limit).

I do have a exception as the club leader. If it looks like the CC is going to win, I pull out all the stops (and encourage the other heavy hitters to do the same) to assure his defeat. That hasn't happened but a couple of times so the system works.

9 hours ago, Pelinor said:

I'm one of the heavy hitters in Carnal Knights. In the club we (heavy hitters) decided to hold back a bit and allow the lower levels to have a true shot at getting the girl (except for the final week on a CC).  I'm at 60/100 on Mika so I should get her by the end of the month (even with my self imposed 10% limit).

I do have a exception as the club leader. If it looks like the CC is going to win, I pull out all the stops (and encourage the other heavy hitters to do the same) to assure his defeat. That hasn't happened but a couple of times so the system works.

That sounds good and I can go with it.I have all the previous Champ girls.I left my Club so I will be able to join you a little after the clock reset.

• Like 1