Seasons - Please consider refreshing opponents when kisses are earned

Abner54

Please consider refreshing opponents when kisses are earned. At my level, I have to wait until I have accumulated 10 kisses so my relative mojo is lower before battling opponents. However, after several battles, as my mojo increases, my opponents are all too powerful. Most of the time, if I refresh, all three are still too strong. I have to have patience, until the the pool of higher-level opponents have increased their mojo, making it more likely my next opponents will include one I can beat. However, even after waiting several hours, I still face the same high-level opponents until I refresh. It would be nice if they would refresh periodically, without having to spend kobans. 

As long as I can advance 1.5 tiers every day, I'll be able to claim all the rewards, but it is very tedious, and so discouraging to lose mojo when losing a battle. 

Thanks for listening... 

According to the hour you wrote your message, it might have been before the patch. Now I feel it's the opposite : battles don't earn you enough points (but now you should always find an opponent you can beat, so you problem should be solved).

But I think they should readjust the balance inbetween before and after this patch.

In any cases, consider putting boosters on and battling against stronger opponents. Fighting weak opponents will allow you to win without boosters and go on, but the rewards are so low you might not have time to reach the last rewards before the end of the month.

3 hours ago, JumpingJackFlash said:

According to the hour you wrote your message, it might have been before the patch. Now I feel it's the opposite : battles don't earn you enough points (but now you should always find an opponent you can beat, so you problem should be solved).

But I think they should readjust the balance inbetween before and after this patch.

In any cases, consider putting boosters on and battling against stronger opponents. Fighting weak opponents will allow you to win without boosters and go on, but the rewards are so low you might not have time to reach the last rewards before the end of the month.

You are right, now I'm getting opponents I can beat almost every time. I do always use boosters, two each legendary Chlorella and Cordyceps. I max my stats at every level and use every rainbow legendary equipment offered that increases my know-how stat. I maximize every new girl's affection, and level up my harem when the daily contest rewards it. Do you recommend anything different? At my current pace of at least 1.5 tiers per day I shouldn't have any trouble claiming all the rewards before the end of the season, but I worry it may get harder near the end, since high-level players won't be increasing their mojo once they have claimed all the rewards. 

1 hour ago, Abner54 said:

but I worry it may get harder near the end, since high-level players won't be increasing their mojo once they have claimed all the rewards. 

Why? I know I won't stop doing Seasons battles even after reaching Tier 45, so I will keep increasing my mojo. I guess the majority of players will do it, why shouldn't they? You can increase girls level and affection (which lately has started to be difficult to keep up) and there are multiple contests where Season battles give points.

Knowing that I can help other players who aren't there by being out of reach is a plus too.

Oh, and the more mojo you have at the end of the Season the more mojo you'll have at the start of next Season.

Edited by Kenrae

21 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I know I won't stop doing Seasons battles even after reaching Tier 45, so I will keep increasing my mojo. I guess the majority of players will do it, why shouldn't they?

Good to hear. 

I can't see any increase in difficulty so far. In fact, the new system is so easy I'm at stage 38 already.

I'm still wondering if this is what they had planned, but until they rethink it, it's really too easy now, with easy targets worth 35 points... O.o

Opponents seem to be completely random, some of them often coming back with completely different reward values, once higher, the next time lower, then higher again, etc. It would be very surprizing if it was based on the opponent's mojo, as since they sometimes reappear thrice in a row, it's impossible their mojo would have changed inbetween when you have enough kisses to play several times in a row. Really, I can't understand how it's calculated and I've stopped thinking about it.xD

Edited by JumpingJackFlash

• 3 weeks later...