LAGG!!

Tedddy

Yes,it is back,reloading game takes forever,daily missions doesnt start and claiming allready done missions need reloading,chat not opening etc etc,you know,the same old stuff as usual.

basically game is unplayable again till we have somekind of fix...

yours:ted

• Like 3

okies,are we have an event perhaps?i ask becouse the LAGG is here again,same as allways,couldnt start daily quest,hit refresh and been loading game since.....

i think,and this is just a quess,the lagg comes with event becouse some part of event code is corrupt with old code when lagg was daily harm...

I had 1 hour quest finished ready to be claimed but I couldn't, so i refreshed. Took me half an hour to log in and guess what? The quest is undone. Im past being angry, this is hilarious. With how bugged the game is forget about using single penny. Imagine buying Replies, when half of the time you can't use them properly.

Edited by Ginpachi
  • Like 1

Ping-delay is only 40ms,so its not so bad,it has to be game itself ^^

Well,as players,we cant do anything but wait,im quite sure complaining doesnt fix it,but developers will,whenever they find reason for it.

Thumbs up,it's just laggy game,its not like there is worldwide pandemic going on  😉

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever I click on "reset" in the Forge or "play" on another Chapter, the site crashes and an error window opens. On the other hand, when I play via mobile, it disconnects directly. It's been doing this for a week and I can't play anymore because I'm stuck. How should I do?

Cattura.PNG