new Chapter V & VI

otto67at

Some of the game doesn't funktion well but the story does! Please thank your authors for the great fun I had! Chapter V, where I fucked a mummy was great fun and I thought, it can't get better but it did. In Chapter VI, where i fucked a shy girl to the great dragon princess was incredible fun! I loved the monster girls very much, especially the canary girl was sweet and funny! Please keep the good work going!

• Like 3

I think you messed up chapters a bit, since chapter VI isn't released yet, but yeah. It's fun to follow the story in its own way, and some of the girls have picked my interest. As far as this goes, thumbs up for the development team. Personally I prefer the 'kinky one' that's all tied up, but unfortunately she's being drawn by someone who has standards lower by far, than the rest of the artists. (I'd also name her, but I'm currently not able to log in. Now there's a surprise.. :/) A shame, but you can't have it all, I guess.

Right now, the only thing that really gets on my nerves is eternal lag, not being able to even log in at a times, and many functions not working properly. I wonder if just some us encounter such problems or everyone does?

Edited by Lunik

2 hours ago, jay533 said:

To people who've gotten to chapter 6 stage 5000, what's your team setup? I'm running into the wall at around 4.2k where maxed crafts and maxed enhancements don't seem to help much anymore. 

lusamine x12, demetria x1
idle x521M (x375 boss) (x~1M specific multiplier)
reward x31A2 (x128M boss)
max out demetria from the beginning, push a few levels for boss reward to kick in, max out again ~ until she is lvl 500k, slowly start maxing lusamine inbetween

currently at stage 7900, finishing with girl level >600k

7 hours ago, limpo said:

max out demetria from the beginning, push a few levels for boss reward to kick in, max out again ~ until she is lvl 500k, slowly start maxing lusamine inbetween

Whoa, you actually manage to get their levels so high? :o I'm stuck at stage 6000, and am patiently waiting for a few perks to unlock before attempting to get over it, but as far as the level goes, my limit is around 400K, the 'main' girl ends up at about 430K if lucky. Using Queen Titania, Arietta & Sabrina for the rewards, Lusamine for idle and Lyka for Click. Everyone's maxed out as far as the enhancements go, except Arietta, who's currently at lvl 9000. (I need just one more Marketing lessons book to max her out) I also always use the talents straight from the start (Exciting flirts extra energized) while pumping levels in Queen Titania to gain massive amount of yemens in the beginning. My charms are also completely maxed out, since I haven't transcended even once. It has to be mentioned though, I'm using no boosters at all. (Waste of Ryos as far as I'm concerned. Especially for free players, or those that hardly pay up for anything.)

Where am I going wrong, I wonder? Is it wrong to get all five of them on lvl400K? (First I get just Titania to 400K, while others are at minimum required level, usually under 100K or so until she's there.) I have 57 girls all together, with many of them having lvl9 perks unlocked, and all of them having lvl6 perks unlocked, except these completely new girls from Worlds 4, 5 & 6. Some of those are at lvl 6, some aren't even at lvl 3, but still.. I don't have a single clue as to how to make it better. As far as the transcendence perks go, I unlocked everything in Idle tree, while the other two end before x20 multiplier. So those two are to make a bit of a difference once unlocked, yet I'll focus in the SC tree first, since I badly want to unlock Affection regeneration time 20% perk first, before finishing with the last two Click perks.

So, where am I messing it up really? I'll appreciate any help, thanks in advance!

Edited by Lunik

10 hours ago, Bonzi500 said:

@limpo
seems that you missed to tell us to spend many many many affection points...

My achievements show 270k affection spent and I carefully chose only idle/reward/combo bonuses and affection per click (at 1.4 currently, this was the first one I did)

.... all from daily and event rewards but yes, took a long time. You should not expect to reach 'endgame' in a reasonable time

ryos.png.60bf27e2ceae10eba96fe6ad03c7e4e7.png

don't remember the last time I spent ryos (trying gacha during some event, the only time I had some use for boosters), been saving up since (>500 a day + events)

also @Lunik dont just upgrade every girl with affection (unless you can really afford it) and I strongly suggest focusing on 1 reward and 1 idle girl when leveling

this is my setup that can (easily) reach 7901 (8755 = starting level, they dont matter at all)

7900.png

Edited by limpo
  • Thanks 1

Oh, so you don't even upgrade the Click girl? Well, I have Lusamine maxed out, but all of my Reward girls are plain reward girls, none are Boss reward. I'll try to upgrade Demetria eventually, but it takes time, since those books don't always come around with daily missions.

Thanks anyway; I'm really in no hurry to reach those high level stages, but it sure feels good if you know how to make the most out of your team.

4 hours ago, limpo said:

fyi according to this verena is slightly better than demetria, can confirm (+25%). And lusamine is tied with silk for best idle (maybe just slightly worse)

OK, so what we need is the following:
- One Reward girl
- One Boss Reward girl
- One Click girl
- One Idle girl
- The fifth one doesn't matter at all.

And even then, from what you posted in this thread, you only level up Boss Reward girl and Idle girl. In my case, the latter would be fully upgraded Lusamine, which is good. However I have none of the Boss Reward girls upgraded even a single bit, so it'll take time to get there. (Will try Verena, if she's really the best. I just hope Kinkoid doesn't mess with the balancing yet again, and in the end makes Bunny the best of them all. :D)  But as far as Reward and Click girls go, there's no need to bother with them? Or is it?

Depends on your crafts. My Sex Tape Souvenir is maxed so my click -> idle means I get more idle from levelling a click girl than an idle girl. So I just level Ti'Tee and Verena.

Keeping Verena at about the same level as Ti'Tee gives me more than enough money to get my stage up into the 6000s.

I only increase my max once per day, as it takes about 1000 clicks each for the 2 girls to get them to 500K and I'd like to avoid RSI if possible. But at lvl 500K Ti'Tee and Verena both need 45-200 C4 for another 500 levels, and I have 200 C7 in the bank, so I can get a lot higher yet. But with nothing more to spend mojo on, it doesn't seem worthwhile at the moment.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HHTopCat said:

Depends on your crafts. My Sex Tape Souvenir is maxed so my click -> idle means I get more idle from levelling a click girl than an idle girl. So I just level Ti'Tee and Verena.

Yes, if you max out click multipliers, click -> idle and a click girl (especially with titee's stats) gives you more base idle, but thats is the end of it, you can not go any further because your click click is crap.

With idle -> click, you have some decent idle to take you idk 75% of the way and then you can push by clicks that are significantly higher and can use combos (a combo each 70 clicks with crit can complete a boss that does not even move with idle alone)

Also I think there were better idle multiplier perks so you could get higher base idle than click in the past, don't know if that changed

• Thanks 1

I have all of the crafts maxed out. So, I should focus on an idle girl, along with a Boss Reward girl? Then it's just pumping them up and using combos?

I guess it'll have to do eventually, but first I need to obtain a lot of books, to promote Verena to lvl18 enhancements. Since Gacha gives you this stuff completely at random, I rather collect it from daily missions, which takes time. But I'll get there, sooner or later.

So thanks to both of you, you've been very helpful. As it seems, I've been handling Events from the wrong perspective and could have made everything much easier if it was done properly.

Edited by Lunik