[Autumn is come] General discussion

Mattress

I have not gotten Gork yet!!! Damn it! OK this is only frustrating for two reason.  The dark lord doesn't offer squat for money, and that selfish bastard has only given me one of his girls so far, outside event girls that is. I feel like I fight with him more then anything else I do in this game! Ughhh!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MiracleMan89 said:

I have not gotten Gork yet!!! Damn it! OK this is only frustrating for two reason.  The dark lord doesn't offer squat for money, and that selfish bastard has only given me one of his girls so far, outside event girls that is. I feel like I fight with him more then anything else I do in this game! Ughhh!

hehe and here I am ONLY able to fight him or other players.  I had a long stretch where I was underpowered compared to the other players so I fought him a few hundred times, still missing one of his regular girls though.  Drop rates are low so just gotta keep on plugging away.

• Like 1

What do you guys think of the new halloween event girls, personal I don't like them much except for the demon one and the blue one which I don't know what she's supposed to be, I also got vashlanor but she isn't an event one

Dang boiiii I got lucky and finally got the demon girl, what about you guys?

Screenshot 2017-10-05 at 6.23.09 PM - Edited.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pop said:

What do you guys think of the new halloween event girls, personal I don't like them much except for the demon one and the blue one which I don't know what she's supposed to be, I also got vashlanor but she isn't an event one

Yeah I got Gork/Mork first and she just kinda turns me off. What is she, a reptilian?

Got Mala too now, so that's a bit better.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i think its below 1% but maybe was just unlucky. nobody seems to really know how it is calculated.

Got REALLY lucky and as I got Princess Agate from the story I got Arcana from Dark Lord officially cleaning out Gem Kingdom of Harem Girls.  Though I will admit I'd LOVE to get the Fairy girl who showed up with the Princess.

2 hours ago, DREW77 said:

Yeah I got Gork/Mork first and she just kinda turns me off. What is she, a reptilian?

Got Mala too now, so that's a bit better.

On the subject of Gork does anyone else think her swords look like giant dildos or is it just me?

Because I might be having Saints Row The Third flashbacks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Damoncord said:

On the subject of Gork does anyone else think her swords look like giant dildos or is it just me?

In this game, just assume anything that looks vaguely sexual is.

I didn't even look close enough to see the sword handles, just assumed they were massive dildos!

Yeah, sure, could be Orc I guess. I don't mind muscles on girls, just something about her...

3 hours ago, DREW77 said:

In this game, just assume anything that looks vaguely sexual is.

I didn't even look close enough to see the sword handles, just assumed they were massive dildos!

Yeah, sure, could be Orc I guess. I don't mind muscles on girls, just something about her...

yes she really is a muscle lady. only was going for her for some extra income but she is so ugly. i am not rasist against orcs. the orc women in the wow film r kind of pretty and if the drawer gave her some more feministic characteristicas that would be work fine but this just wont do it.

and yes the sticks or swords have a form of a long penis. so u can say it looks like a really overlong dildo xD

13 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

she is charm (thats my ability) so will level up and see how her stats become. not really fan of s&m so will see when she gets undressing if i increase her affection. but that will take a while. out of money again :( 

I'm also a charmer, and I also am seeing how Mala stats get. I still dont ugrade her to affection level 3, but by her progress I'm seeing that she will not became that good. Probably Kimie and certainly Abraël are better than her, this to not say another charm expert girls...

Il y a 14 heures, BananaJoy a dit :

she is charm (thats my ability) so will level up and see how her stats become. not really fan of s&m so will see when she gets undressing if i increase her affection. but that will take a while. out of money again :( 

il y a 10 minutes, NobodyPrime a dit :

I'm also a charmer, and I also am seeing how Mala stats get. I still dont ugrade her to affection level 3, but by her progress I'm seeing that she will not became that good. Probably Kimie and certainly Abraël are better than her, this to not say another charm expert girls...

If you want to compare her stats to other girl this might help you: http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pop said:

Dang boiiii I got lucky and finally got the demon girl, what about you guys?

Screenshot 2017-10-05 at 6.23.09 PM - Edited.png

I hope i'm able to reach her in time. Still in the Ninja Village right now. I'm a charm-type and she is actually the first of the charm girls i really like. Wish me luck...

Almost makes you wish you could swap girls with your friends :)  I really don't care much for the event girls this time, gave in to do an attempt at epic pachinko and got Sailor Celcius. Nice girl but I was secretly hoping for the witch/cat girl. I do hope I'll get a new hardcore girl sometime soon. Just finished invaded kingdom and all I got so far are know-how and charm girls, last hardcore girl was Arcana.

8 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

kimie is quiet good charmer. i like stefanie too. she is my strongest girl atm ^^

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sadie said:

I try to make all three people match the judge as I am so despairate I listen to conspiracy theories 

Meh, I did that at first.

But it is just endurance and crit that matter. I can't remember last time I lost a fight, once I maxed endurance more than all my nearby rivals

16 minutes ago, natstar said:

She has Ork in her name that is your answer lol.

huh, true!

1 hour ago, Sadie said:

My best charmers is Kimie, Juliette (need 2 million dollars to build her) and Abrael though I am a shagger...I try to make all three people match the judge as I am so despairate I listen to conspiracy theories 

yes she is really expensive. took me about 3 days to complete the last star

• Like 1