New ticket or reward

DeniskaSosiska

I propose to introduce a new reward or ticket for 1 place in the daily competition. This new ticket (reward) will have to help pump the stars for the girls in the harem.

Very often there are not enough items for raising a star, and this will be a good alternative. 

Determine the number of tickets (rewards) required to raise the star. So that their number depends on the number of the star and the rarity of the girl ( common, rare, epic, legendary) . 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

No, what I suggest is not a roundabout way, but an alternative or second, like with tickets for champions
(you can knock out from bosses or buy for energy or coboins). 
Adding legendary items of affection will not change the situation, because any item of affection is bought in the store, 
in 8 hours you can buy 8, in 24 hours, items of DIFFERENT quality. And in my opinion this is not enough and costly, 
since you spend money on the purchase of items, and then also on the purchase of a star. 
I think many will say that coboins will solve these two problems, 
update the store as much as you want and buy a star not for money. But how many players do it and how often ?? 
I suggest adding something like a new currency like money, coboins or champion tickets. 
Having accumulated the necessary amount, you can pump the star and then buy it for money or coboins. 
As a choice - what will you spend on this star, binding items or a ticket (let's call it that).
Adding it as a reward in the daily competition and only for the first place,
 in my opinion, will add excitement to the players.