chat & lag

Belisar

The daylies are not working too. Since yesterday I can not start a new daily and I can not claim the reward from the daily which is ready.

This whole game is broken. This game should be go back too the old version and the new version should be make completely new.

This is the only way.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

When it takes longer than 5-10 minutes for a "click" to take effect in Chat or starting/claiming Daily Missions, that's a sign for me that my game is crashing or otherwise out-of-sync with the server.  My workaround is to:

1. (Attempt to) save & log out, then
  2. Log back in if my browser hasn't completely crashed, or
  3. Close my browser (if I get error messages), restart my browser (I use Firefox for this game) & try to log back in again, and
  4. Go find something to do for 30 minutes or so during the brutally slow login process, then
  5. Attempt to do the thing I was doing (Chat or Missions) before the game lags out or crashes again.  This usually works at least a few times before I'm forced back to step 1.

Really a fun way to pass a few hours!  🙄

I also try to NEVER click more than once in Chats or Missions because this is all too true:

On 11/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, Belisar said:

If you do more than 1 click, sometimes it takes the answer, taking from me a number of answers equals to how many clicks I did.

I also don't even think about doing anything major like transcending or playing Gacha if the game is lagging... and even if it seems "normal" I do those things immediately upon a fresh login.  Otherwise, I'm afraid that I'll lose points or Ryos into the Unity abyss.  And monetary purchases?  I'll take a hard pass there, thanks.