Visual Bug in the Seasons - Why is the timer not lowering?

image.thumb.png.7198e9c7af7831424de9317a7ab7a408.png

As you can see on the image, about 20 minutes have passed since the start of the hour-long wait, yet to refill the kisses it is charging me full price, counting the timer as exactly 10 hours wait time in spite of it clearly being 9 hours and 40 minutes. There's a clear discrepancy between both timers that the game is not addressing.

I was hoping to refill my kisses quickly before my boosters expired, yet now it's charging me extra for that, making me lose the boosters! That's just not fair!

10 minutes ago, VladDracul said:

As you can see on the image, about 20 minutes have passed since the start of the hour-long wait, yet to refill the kisses it is charging me full price, counting the timer as exactly 10 hours wait time in spite of it clearly being 9 hours and 40 minutes. There's a clear discrepancy between both timers that the game is not addressing.

I was hoping to refill my kisses quickly before my boosters expired, yet now it's charging me extra for that, making me lose the boosters! That's just not fair!

It could very well be that it's only a visual bug and when you buy it the amount of kobans is the correct one.
Of course, who's going to test it? xD 

image.thumb.png.f493c1db202e0d91dc0397c734353274.png

New update!

Problem with it charging me for 10 hours seems to have fixed itself when the timer passed and it gave me my free kiss.

Now it's charging me full 9 hours in spite of timer clearly having passed!

IT JUST CHANGED ONE BUG FOR ANOTHER!! IT'S EITHER BUGGED OR NOW THEY'RE CHARGING US FULL TIME FOR THE KISSES!!

• 2 weeks later...

This problem is not only with the seasons, it's with all recharge timers that use kobans. I can personally confirm that it is NOT just a visual bug, and that it happens with the combativity recharge timer as well. The timer seems to go down as long as you stay on the same page, and resets every time a point is recharged normally by time, but it always resets to the koban number at the time of last point recharge whenever you go to another page on the game site. This results in a lot of wasted kobans over time. I submitted a bug report about it OVER A WEEK AGO and, aside from the standard "we've received your report and have forwarded it to the proper technicians" response, I have yet to hear anything back.