Girl impossible to join the harem

Il y a 9 heures, Wenrex a dit :

I invested the boss Dark Lord 2,300Kobans of which the last girl I'm missing does not let me join her 153 times I try to get her. I do not know if this bug but fix it oh minimum return my kobans.

Proof.jpg

The average to get a girl is around 400-500, you're not even close and it's not a bug.

il y a 49 minutes, Wenrex a dit :

Surely, you happened to count the times. Because that would be a somewhat high average

I fight boss more or less than 50 times in a day, last time I've dropped a girl I've waited almost 2 weeks, 2 weeks equal to 700 times but since I've waited a little less than 2 weeks It should be close to 600 or less, I'm little higher than the average I've said earlier and I know after the last event some people didn't drop until the current event. 153 attempts is very low if you want to get a girl.

On 10/4/2017 at 1:03 PM, BananaJoy said:

wouldnt waste kobans for girls u can get all the time. and yes the last one is most difficult. i got her 1h before finished that campagne part.

wow, if you got all three girls while doing that adventure/campaign that's gotta be a awesome run.

I don't think the last one is any more difficult than the others, it is just random.

And horrendously slow when no event girls. I don't bother going for them unless a contest is on rewarding for the effort, and certainly don't spend kobans on it!

Edited by DREW77

The only girls that are on a time limit are the event girls you should not use kobans on getting normal boss girls since you have unlimited time to get them you do not need to get them before finishing the world level you can go back and get old girls and with event girls the dark lord normally always has a event girl so you get to go back to him to get the event girl which gives you a chance of getting girls you missed as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, meraginasu said:

The last one is more difficult since you're drop rate decrease when you get a boss girl in your harem.

I think that is just an impression/observation rather than fact - I've forgotten the scientific name for it, some sort of fallacy.

I cold throw some stats at it from my experience but I'm sure there is someone on here with better numbers to refute it.

Pretty sure it is same probability all the way thru.

Il y a 6 heures, DREW77 a dit :

I think that is just an impression/observation rather than fact - I've forgotten the scientific name for it, some sort of fallacy.

I cold throw some stats at it from my experience but I'm sure there is someone on here with better numbers to refute it.

Pretty sure it is same probability all the way thru.

It's not an impression it's a fact, it was said in the french forum:

1 hour ago, meraginasu said:

It's not an impression it's a fact, it was said in the french forum

Just cos it was said there doesn't make it right! If it was actually a developer saying it I might believe it.

The google translated version doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me- I'm assuming it is the translation.

According to the development team, out of event girls, the chances of getting a girl on a boss are no longer fixed as before, but depend on several parameters, including but not limited to:

1. The number of combat made against a boss without getting a girl: the more you fight a boss without winning a girl, the more chances of getting one increase
  2. The number of daughters of bosses already obtained (excluding event girls): the more girls have already been won on bosses, the more likely they are to get new ones (there would be a "floor rate" to avoid to have negative drop chances).

So if you feel that girls are harder to get than at the beginning, it's normal: the more you have, the harder it is (see point 1). 

However, point 2 makes an assiduous player theoretically "not spend more than a month without getting girls".

See in the translation, both points 1 + 2 say you are more likely to get girls (with the exception of the second bit in parentheses)

The first italicised part seems to directly contradict point 1.

The second just doesn't make a lot of sense, 

Personally, I don't think the devs would do that sort of change, in either direction. Yes I am a cynical sceptic.

Also it disagrees with my experience so far :)

il y a une heure, DREW77 a dit :

Just cos it was said there doesn't make it right! If it was actually a developer saying it I might believe it.

The google translated version doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me- I'm assuming it is the translation.

See in the translation, both points 1 + 2 say you are more likely to get girls (with the exception of the second bit in parentheses)

The first italicised part seems to directly contradict point 1.

The second just doesn't make a lot of sense, 

Personally, I don't think the devs would do that sort of change, in either direction. Yes I am a cynical sceptic.

Also it disagrees with my experience so far :)

Google translate made a bad translation for point 2, it should be something like:

2.The number of boss girl already obtained (excluding event girl): the more you have already gained girl from bosses, the more your chance to gain a new one decrease.

Edited by meraginasu

24 minutes ago, meraginasu said:

Google translate made a bad translation for point 2, it should be something like:

2.The number of boss girl already obtained (excluding event girl): the more you have already gained girl from bosses, the more your chance to gain a new one decrease.

That makes slightly more sense. Except that point 2 now contradicts point 1!? Which suggests itself meh, I'll be nice to original poster.

I still don't think the devs did these changes, it is wishful thinking.

My personal exp- There have been two events since the change on Aug 23, right?

I battle for xp, not for girls, generally, unless for an event or contest, and my contests have been screwed for a while (DEVS!!!*).

So i only battled Edwarda last month basically enough to get required items and for contest briefly.

However during events I battled Dark Lord and Gruntt lots.

DL   NS  G   E  D   S
Girls remaining        1     3     2   0   3   3

Now my results disagree with the two points quoted:

DL & G should be at 0 according to point 1, however E is.

According to point 2, E should be at least 1, but probably 2.

The hypothesis that it is still a fixed random chance explains it all however. If there are more players out there who don't farm for girls, we could get some more stats to have a better idea.

* The contest bug discussed elsewhere existed before Aug 23, was fixed briefly by the update, now is dead again. I really hope the devs would have tried to fix that stupid bug before doing elaborate jiggery pokey on the RNG for girls.

2 hours ago, DREW77 said:
  1. The number of combat made against a boss without getting a girl: the more you fight a boss without winning a girl, the more chances of getting one increase

1 hour ago, meraginasu said:

6 minutes ago, meraginasu said:

Can you explain why point 2 contradicts point 1 ?

I have forgotten how to do it mathematically, it was 20 years ago.

Let's just assume I already have 2 girls. from a troll.

Point 1 says the more I battle the troll, the more likely I am to get the girl.
Point 2 says the opposite.

What about the rest of my elaborate thesis!?

Oh, and from the original context and I assume both points exclude event girls - "According to the development team, out of event girls..." I guess that really translates something like 'According to the development team, excluding event girls...'

il y a 35 minutes, DREW77 a dit :

I have forgotten how to do it mathematically, it was 20 years ago.

Let's just assume I already have 2 girls. from a troll.

Point 1 says the more I battle the troll, the more likely I am to get the girl.
Point 2 says the opposite.

I've forgot to say for point 1 that when you get a girl the drop rate reset,and also the drop rate doesn't change between bosses if your drop rate was at 2% (for example) when you were battling a boss and you decide to battle another boss your drop rate will start increasing at 2% , sorry forgot to mention that. 

I will try to explain how it works: 

Imagine your drop rate is 1% when you have 0 boss girl, when you beat a boss without dropping your drop rate increase +0,01% and when you have a boss girl in your harem your drop decrease -0,1%.

I've battle bosses 100 times without dropping, my drop rate is now at 2%, now if I drop a girl, the drop rate will reset but since I have now 1 boss girl in my harem, my drop rate will not reset to 1% but to 0,9%.

I don't know if I made it clear my english is not the best.

il y a 35 minutes, DREW77 a dit :

What about the rest of my elaborate thesis!?

I didn't really understand, maybe it's because you didn't mention if you have drop a girl or maybe it's just my understanding of the english.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, meraginasu said:

I don't know if I made it clear my english is not the best.

I didn't really understand, maybe it's because you didn't mention if you have drop a girl or maybe it's just my understanding of the english.

I kinda see ur point, and I guess I was being a bit broad strokes in them being opposite, but I still don't think they did it :/

by "girls remaining", I meant girls remaining to drop from those bosses.

Are you a native French speaker then?

Edited by DREW77

il y a 14 minutes, DREW77 a dit :

Are you a native French speaker then?

Yes.

il y a 16 minutes, DREW77 a dit :

by "girls remaining", I meant girls remaining to drop from those bosses.

I know but you've said you've battled Edwarda last month and battled Dark Lord and Grunt during events but you didn't mention if you have dropped a girl when you were battling them that's why I didn't understand your thesis.

il y a 24 minutes, DREW77 a dit :

but I still don't think they did it :/

The only thing I can do about whether this information is true or false is by quoting someone who seems to know a lot of information or trying to summon @Kinkoid

From how i understand it the Event girls are not included they seem to have a set drop rate only normal boss girls that drop off the boss are effected every time you get a girl off the boss the chance of one dropping goes down since the drop rate resets to a lower number however the more you fight the boss without a drop the chance seems to go up. (which is where the you should not have to wait more than a month for a drop comes from)

Edited by natstar