[SHARK] Austrian club need new club members

ID 2958531

sorry if this is the wrong place, I cannot find where to put my club advert:

If you are still (after all the recent changes) interested in Harem Heroes and you are an active player willing to share and contribute then be welcome here

[it's an Austrian club but we understand also German and English]:

Announce.PNG

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Title changed to something specific
  • Like 1

On 1/2/2021 at 2:19 PM, ID 2958531 said:

sorry if this is the wrong place, I cannot find where to put my club advert:

Really? You went with " Home > Hentai Clicker > Off Topic" to promote your HH club, but you couldn't find "Home > HentaiHeroes EN > General Discussion > Club Promotions"? 🤔

I've moved your thread. Please pay more attention to where you post in the future.

EDIT: And please put some effort into your post at least. I hadn't even noticed the completely useless title you used. Changed to something specific. Friendly warning: be more careful next time. Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [SHARK] Austrian club need new club members
10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Really? You went with " Home > Hentai Clicker > Off Topic" to promote your HH club, but you couldn't find "Home > HentaiHeroes EN > General Discussion > Club Promotions"? 🤔

I've moved your thread. Please pay more attention to where you post in the future.

EDIT: And please put some effort into your post at least. I hadn't even noticed the completely useless title you used. Changed to something specific. Friendly warning: be more careful next time. Cheers.

thx, I searched for Nutaku Harem Heroes w/o success.