Transaction error

I needed more KOBANS to complete the mission faster than I had in my account. I made a purchase of 360 KOBANS via SMS. Following the instructions on your page, I sent a "PIN" message to 90966. I immediately received a code, which I entered in the appropriate field and confirmed. After a while, a message about buying 360 KOBANS appeared on the screen, but the status of KOBANS in my account did not change. WHY? Where is the problem? 🤔

• Like 1

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.).

They don't work on weekends, though, so be patient. Cheers.

wtf I bought 3 special packages via Paysafe and the money is gone, but the packages are still not credited to me in the game. Expect a quick equalizer!!!

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: no obnoxious font or format please

4 hours ago, Bad21 said:

wtf I bought 3 special packages via Paysafe and the money is gone, but the packages are still not credited to me in the game. Expect a quick equalizer!!!

I've merged your thread with the other one. Friendly warning: don't create dupe threads, search for an existing one on the same topic first. Also don't use meaningless titles when you create a thread, make it clear what you're posting about.

See my previous reply for what you should do.

• Thanks 1