Maximize Your Stats

Pelinor

You have no control over what others do, but you do have the ability to be the best you can be in the game. It isn't easy if you have ignored your characters development for several levels, but it is worth it. Go to the Market and upgrade your characters stats. Do this until your characters stats are at their max. It's worth it. You'll be competitive against characters +/- 10 levels of your own characters level and that makes a difference on how well you can do in many contests, events, and the Tower of Fame. 

On 1/29/2021 at 12:11 AM, Beiminator said:

Nice advise, i'm already doing it... well not to the max because i'm forcely F2P but they are increasing.

I also wish to know if it's important increase all 3 or just the main stat ... i'm doing mostly all 3 but the main stati is far better for now.

I like the ability to change classes (not very often because of the cost), but that isn't as feasible if all three stats are not maxed. When I started playing the dominant class was Hardcore. Then the dominant class shifted to Knowhow and is now shifting towards Charm. Add to this the benifit in defence against other classes makes maxing all stats a no-brainer. I know it is hard to get there the first time and it is also hard to maintain for the first few levels after you make it, but it's so worth it later on.

On 2/5/2021 at 7:53 AM, Omnimundo2 said:

I didn't realise there was a limit, but I was keeping my main stat at 4 times the others as that gave the most benefit. I found there was a limit when I hit the max on the main stat. I then slowly maxed  the other 2 while keep the main maxed out.

The main stat is the most important. If you started from way back then going for the main stat first is very logical.