Chapter 7 is out

Joker555

4 hours ago, MMCr said:

Well I got Etoile at level 6700 so a breeze and there are many players with much better stats than mine.

There is so much of the game that is pointless at the moment. Bosses, Mojo, shop bought items, mission earned items, contacts, even chats are too easily completed etc. That is a lot of the game that is so misbalanced that it is completely useless.

The only reason to continue is new girls and earning hearts to unlock their pictures and perks. And now I have 5 new sets of perks to unlock to make the game even easier.

The fun of HH is working to get new girls, HC just gives them away and that should be an exciting part.

Not sure how I can reset perks. At least when there was no max button you could try different ways to increase those. But clicking the x100 button to get 800k is not going to happen. Add a x1000 and a x10000 button and I might use them. 

I would go on bug pages to report the bugs that are still in the game, but George didn't like that and accused us of spamming. 

And whilst typing my game has got to 6800, time for a remax, I'll keep remaxing until I have to start clicking again. 

majority of the bugs have already been reported. if you think you found one then you could post it in the forums bug section but i recommend the discord instead.

HH took some time before it became what it is now. HC is still a baby.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MMCr said:

Well I got Etoile at level 6700 so a breeze and there are many players with much better stats than mine.

There is so much of the game that is pointless at the moment. Bosses, Mojo, shop bought items, mission earned items, contacts, even chats are too easily completed etc. That is a lot of the game that is so misbalanced that it is completely useless.

The only reason to continue is new girls and earning hearts to unlock their pictures and perks. And now I have 5 new sets of perks to unlock to make the game even easier.

The fun of HH is working to get new girls, HC just gives them away and that should be an exciting part.

Not sure how I can reset perks. At least when there was no max button you could try different ways to increase those. But clicking the x100 button to get 800k is not going to happen. Add a x1000 and a x10000 button and I might use them. 

I would go on bug pages to report the bugs that are still in the game, but George didn't like that and accused us of spamming. 

And whilst typing my game has got to 6800, time for a remax, I'll keep remaxing until I have to start clicking again. 

Yes, and of course while everyone is having their way with the game, we all feel totally bad, cause it's too easy for YOU. Yes, I think that's the most legitimate reason to request raising the bar, cause screw everyone else! Am I right?

The fact that you're (probably) playing straight from the beginning, (probably) spent some money and additionally developed the strength of your harem, the fact that your girls are better than those from the average Joe; both in numbers and perks.. Nah, it has nothing to do with it. You're bored, so they should make you happy. Screw the rest, right?

You ever thought about the fact, the more girls you have, the more you develop them, the stronger you get, so the easier the game becomes? No? Well, no better time than right now. Of course, provided you don't just expect the whole Kinkoid team to jump at your request, cause it's too easy for you. Especially, due to them having many problems with the game elsewhere. But after all, this game is all about YOU and YOU alone, isn't it? Yeah, they probably should just do what you want them to, it's the only way that makes sense. Probably setting the girls in the next chapter on stage level 25.000, just so you won't yawn too fast, huh?

#meandonlyme #priorities #cryingwhales

Edited by Lunik

5 hours ago, Lunik said:

Yes, and of course while everyone is having their way with the game, we all feel totally bad, cause it's too easy for YOU. Yes, I think that's the most legitimate reason to request raising the bar, cause screw everyone else! Am I right?

The fact that you're (probably) playing straight from the beginning, (probably) spent some money and additionally developed the strength of your harem, the fact that your girls are better than those from the average Joe; both in numbers and perks.. Nah, it has nothing to do with it. You're bored, so they should make you happy. Screw the rest, right?

You ever thought about the fact, the more girls you have, the more you develop them, the stronger you get, so the easier the game becomes? No? Well, no better time than right now. Of course, provided you don't just expect the whole Kinkoid team to jump at your request, cause it's too easy for you. Especially, due to them having many problems with the game elsewhere. But after all, this game is all about YOU and YOU alone, isn't it? Yeah, they probably should just do what you want them to, it's the only way that makes sense. Probably setting the girls in the next chapter on stage level 25.000, just so you won't yawn too fast, huh?

#meandonlyme #priorities #cryingwhales

Whale ha ha ha, never spent a penny and funnily enough those players I know who paid in the past demanded a refund, because of the many failures. I have over 300k ryos, because there is nothing to spend them on. Only a fool would spend real cash on this game at the moment, it is too easy. This view should be noted by the developers. As I say I know players who have demanded their money back because they felt conned. 

How many people care about HC, very very few, most have given up a long time ago. You too will get to a point on this game of what next. There are so many perks that chapter 7 is easy. You do not need chapter 7 perks to complete it or any gacha girls either (I only have 1 even though I have ryos to get 7, I don't need them) . How hard would it be for the game to make you use some of the perks from gacha girls or chapter 6 or chapter 7 to complete it?

When you get to that stage will you wait or give up? I've waited many times, most have not. 

I am sure HC have stats for how much money they are making. Keeping your whales happy and paying is a simple basic of creating a sustainable game. This game went months with no one working on it, I wonder why? 

I can't beat levels on HH and I've played that from the start too. This game has been out a good 2 years, 1000s of players played it to get Mizuki, how many are still playing? 

I think it is time for a survey to see what other players think, but I doubt you will get enough old players to bother taking one to make it worthwhile. 

There are many many complaints about the game balance on here, try reading some, they all still apply, as no effort to fix them have been made. 

4 hours ago, MMCr said:

Whale ha ha ha, never spent a penny and funnily enough those players I know who paid in the past demanded a refund, because of the many failures. I have over 300k ryos, because there is nothing to spend them on. Only a fool would spend real cash on this game at the moment, it is too easy. This view should be noted by the developers. As I say I know players who have demanded their money back because they felt conned. 

How many people care about HC, very very few, most have given up a long time ago. You too will get to a point on this game of what next. There are so many perks that chapter 7 is easy. You do not need chapter 7 perks to complete it or any gacha girls either (I only have 1 even though I have ryos to get 7, I don't need them) . How hard would it be for the game to make you use some of the perks from gacha girls or chapter 6 or chapter 7 to complete it?

When you get to that stage will you wait or give up? I've waited many times, most have not. 

I am sure HC have stats for how much money they are making. Keeping your whales happy and paying is a simple basic of creating a sustainable game. This game went months with no one working on it, I wonder why? 

I can't beat levels on HH and I've played that from the start too. This game has been out a good 2 years, 1000s of players played it to get Mizuki, how many are still playing? 

I think it is time for a survey to see what other players think, but I doubt you will get enough old players to bother taking one to make it worthwhile. 

There are many many complaints about the game balance on here, try reading some, they all still apply, as no effort to fix them have been made. 

No one said there aren't issues with this game (back from the very start, more so later on) and I'm usually among the first to point out some of them. Kinkoid is anything but a flawless developer and yes, many times there has been a massive uproar aimed at the numerous bugs or adjustments of the game that made things only worse.

You however suggested something, that's supposedly the most necessary issue at the moment - raising the difficulty bar for the new girls. How is that supposed to help is not clear to me, especially with so many other elements needing fixing/adjusting. Now, if we assume girls would be stationed at stage lvl 8000 (and higher) how exactly are majority supposed to reach them, with no new events around and without (most) of the girls from previous years? I'm anything but a newbie here, been here from the beginning, failed only at Santa Claudia event, and collected few girls from the Gacha. All in all 63 girls, every charm maxed out and many perks unlocked. Stage 8000 is my limit ATM, can't get past it. If it's too easy for you, then.. As said, make your own tweaks to your gameplay, so it actually presents a challenge if you're bored (don't use the 'max' option at leveling the girls, use only Mizuki, Bunny, Estelle..) but this game certainly doesn't need raising the difficulty bar right now, especially since you already mentioned the decline of players. So how are they to introduce new ones with such tactics, is beyond me.

Game DOES need lots of fixing, that's a fact. And once that's done for the most part, then perhaps the community is going to expand again. We all have our share of expectations, but I usually prefer, if they start fixing the foundations, and then continue with certain details not the opposite.

P.S. Since you're not a whale, as you say, sorry for calling you that. It's not really an insult or anything, but it sure is mistake on my behalf.

reason for the month long hiatus was the rework for the game. now, it is for the current bugs. just cause there had been silence from the devs don't mean they were not working on it. i thought the same before till i actually understood why they did it.