Lost all progress on my account.

Literally lost everything i had after latest update with the new log in screen. This is 4th time i lose considerable amount of progress but this time its everything. 

Can somebody help me get it back or am i just done? 

I was in latest chapter 5 with nearly every girl and few of then maxed out ( items + affection ), with bunch of items etc stacked up and so on.a.thumb.PNG.b92aab858fab09dbc2804edf15a77159.PNG

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, 1235612 said:

Literally lost everything i had after latest update with the new log in screen. This is 4th time i lose considerable amount of progress but this time its everything. 

Can somebody help me get it back or am i just done? 

I was in latest chapter 5 with nearly every girl and few of then maxed out ( items + affection ), with bunch of items etc stacked up and so on.a.thumb.PNG.b92aab858fab09dbc2804edf15a77159.PNG

ill report this for ya. you'll get a response once they wake up. just reply with the platform you are playing in ( .com, nutaku or .apk)

Hey 1235612,
This is terrible. Let's see if we can fix it. Btw, if you are on discord, it will be easier. If you are, hit me up- Magrat Kinkoid#1478.
If not, lets get this sorted: Is this your ID? Are you playing on .com? if yes, it seems that your account was just created. If you are also playing HH, you might've been logged in with your HH email and thus HCL thinks you are a new user. What was the email you used for HCL before? 
Let me know.
And no worries, we will fix this.