login failed!

I was able to log in OK first thing this morning. When I tried later I got the "login failed" message. Clearing my browser cache fixed it and I could log in fine again.

Looks like the new single sign in that was introduced yesterday has some cookie issues.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, HHTopCat said:

I was able to log in OK first thing this morning. When I tried later I got the "login failed" message. Clearing my browser cache fixed it and I could log in fine again.

Looks like the new single sign in that was introduced yesterday has some cookie issues.

Didnt work for me. Cache cleared, login still fails

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 123234 said:

Nope, doesn't work.

11 hours ago, Lunik said:

Can't log in either. Login failed and all that..

13 hours ago, Alander said:

Me (on firefox) is allowed to log in ONLY by clearing the data of kinkoid.com

13 hours ago, T26 said:

same here

14 hours ago, DEATHRULEZ said:

got same issue failed to login all day and i keep try to x it and try to get back in but still same thing so dunno what going on

19 hours ago, bantuatha said:

same here too dude

On 1/28/2021 at 1:49 PM, ikugames said:
On 1/28/2021 at 7:22 AM, Fifefinger said:

you "work" Kinkoid-Main-Login have a malfunktion. How can i log in? If i click on Hentaiheroes, the login works, but hentaiclicker do not work!

On 1/28/2021 at 9:02 AM, mmh said:

login is still not possible 

On 1/28/2021 at 10:12 AM, MDuss said:

Same here too. Yesterday it worked and now I can not log anymore.

But Hentaiheroes works fine for me.

MfG
MDuss

On 1/28/2021 at 10:20 AM, Ragnarö said:

Same problem.

In HH log succesful, in HC - fail.

1723342697_.thumb.png.c0046e1ad8db9dda038e93fc707b467f.png

UDP

In incognito mode saved autoform work good - login succesful.

On 1/28/2021 at 10:27 AM, Kazuki0Bahamut said:

I found that it works if you open it on a new user on chrome but as so as you close the tab the problems come up.

On 1/28/2021 at 10:30 AM, HHTopCat said:

saaaaame image.thumb.png.1e77925be2e931983dfb632a6c56f9ab.png

they updated the .com and nutaku. see if you can log in. the .com apk has not been updated so you will have to use the .com version for the time being.

From this afternoon .com version works for me, but not without difficulties (slower than usual ,but that's about it.. I think). However, it is possible to log in, opposed to this morning. And once you're in, it works decently.

8 hours ago, Lunik said:

From this afternoon .com version works for me, but not without difficulties (slower than usual ,but that's about it.. I think). However, it is possible to log in, opposed to this morning. And once you're in, it works decently.

the speed of the loading part is kind of hard to know since idk your hardware. if you use chrome, try to use firefox (i found it to perform better)or another browser of your choosing.

• Thanks 1