So how are the contests fair when vets cannot spend energy?

Geo

You can get the new boss girls from the boss and you had a chance to get points for contests when you were going threw the story just like everyone else did also those contests have normally have a gain experience part so just play arena a lot for points instead of fighting the boss if you want to get into top 4 and do your missions.

Thank you for the reply, I am sorry for being unclear. There are contests that involves 'Energy Spent,' and usually labelled as 'Spend 1 Energy.'

And Vets cannot spend any. Thus.... zero points......

1 hour ago, Geo said:

Thank you for the reply, I am sorry for being unclear. There are contests that involves 'Energy Spent,' and usually labelled as 'Spend 1 Energy.'

Contests are kinda based on level. So u can more or less be sure that people around ur level also reached the end of the story and cant spend energy. Its unliekely that u r in the same contest as someone of W5 or whatever. Conclusion: if nobody is able to spend energy its only fair.

4 hours ago, Geo said:

Another quest will open up for plain of rituals on the 11th of October i found it on the facebook page.

"Spend energy" is not the only way to gain points in the contest, the only vets "could" be in an disadvantage is when you backlog so you can use stuff during contests. "0 points" are people that don't play the game / use other functions to gain points.

• 3 weeks later...

In conclusion once you max out story line you should not be included in any contests that has "spend 1 Energy" requirement. (Waiting for next contest cycle to see if that's true.)

To gain EXP from this point you have to hit Arena and do daily missions. 

15 hours ago, raider said:

In conclusion once you max out story line you should not be included in any contests that has "spend 1 Energy" requirement. (Waiting for next contest cycle to see if that's true.)

To gain EXP from this point you have to hit Arena and do daily missions. 

The contests you get are random read the post again it just says you can gain points from more than just spending energy in contests spending energy does not give many points and would only be a advantage if they used kobans to refill their energy but doing that just once would mean they gain no kobans from winning.