Anyone else got this problem?

wheelie88

5 hours ago, wheelie88 said:

For over a week now. I've been having this problem. I've deleted the app and installed the app and this still keeps popping up? Anyone else got this problem or know how to sort it out?

Screenshot_20210207-132223_HentaiClicker.jpg

the app has not been updated as of yet. you can use the .com site to progress for now till they do.

I also have this screen and problem for the phone version (in app). 

It has been so since the merging of cross platform accounts about a week or 2 ago.

I deleted the app and downloaded it again and on first opening it says "you are using an old version"
(I had just now downloaded it again from hentaiclicker.com. This screen was on just on first startup, without a new download link and went away.
It didn't come back after force quitting, only the above shown screen and won't go past the login page)

Regards, / fukkor.

[EDIT] I saw the answer to this above now. For some reason the same words I already read before posting made sense after. [/EDIT]

Edited by fukkor
Answer found.

7 hours ago, fukkor said:

I also have this screen and problem for the phone version (in app). 

It has been so since the merging of cross platform accounts about a week or 2 ago.

I deleted the app and downloaded it again and on first opening it says "you are using an old version"
(I had just now downloaded it again from hentaiclicker.com. This screen was on just on first startup, without a new download link and went away.
It didn't come back after force quitting, only the above shown screen and won't go past the login page)

Regards, / fukkor.

[EDIT] I saw the answer to this above now. For some reason the same words I already read before posting made sense after. [/EDIT]

yea the app isint updated so it wont work rn. eventually they will drop an update.

On 2/7/2021 at 7:09 PM, sozan said:

the app has not been updated as of yet. you can use the .com site to progress for now till they do.

On 2/11/2021 at 5:39 AM, sozan said:

are you playing on a phone? i assume you are. only way to access the .com version is using a computer/laptop.

Yeah. Cause my laptop is old.