Club Champions - Where does the contribution go?

Grumolch

I'm curious as to where the contributions go as far as advancement for the club for each hit on the Club Champions. Does it go to a specific rank? I don't seem to be able to have an individual choice as to where to put them.

Also, generally speaking, how does the player base feel about the Club Champions in general?

Thanks!

The contribution point are not for stats. Just like how you get them from contributing to stats it just shows you are helping the club. Some club require a minimum amount of activity to avoid being booted with contribution being the way to show activity. I like that this gives another way to contribute as once stats hit level they require kobans and that can be hard for free players. They do need to tweak the numbers on the champion though. My club only has maybe 3 or 4 heavy hitters and I'm the heaviest, but I'm a free player so I can't afford to pump kobans into resets and we only had 13 of 23 hit it at all. We didn't finish it because of this. So the numbers need to consider that not everybody is active and not every club has a whale or two to carry them through.

• Thanks 1

Agree, Shadow, with your assessment. We managed, but only because of a few heavy hitters. We have a full clan of 31 members, and all things being equal, we'd all need to do (I forget if it was 5 or 8+) million damage. Very few hit that mark, and some did 70+ million. Everything is not equal :D

I'll look for some suggestions in the forum and see if I can contribute to your sentiment.

Thanks for the feedback!