Hello and good evening,

Its been couple of weeks since i play this game, and the game is having a hard time to load the pictures.
It stated transfering data from hh2.hhh and take several minutes to load one page. My internet connection is stable as im using LAN and 10GB internet speed. Im using Mozilla firefox and this problem doesnt happen when i open other websites (just this website).
What can i do to make it run smooth like it used to?

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day!

image.thumb.png.772f5f44636567eb0ea712be428d1437.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KelvinSmythe said:

I've been having a similar issue, my screen often looks like your second screenshot. I too have been wondering what I need to do in order to get the game to run smoother. I think this has been a problem for about a month for me, and I am playing on Brave browser.

I have the same issue  but for me it started only yesterday. i had not been playing for a few days but this definitely was not an issue last week. (chrome browser)

In addition, collecting money from harem takes three times as long as before because the girls profile pictures also load so slowly you always have to wait a second or two before you can scroll down another few lines.
This issue (for me) also started yesterday.

• Sad 1

I already reported this problem to the support team twice. And they answered with the same answer which is to clear the cache, and allow cross site for this website. I did all the suggested answers, but the problem still persists. I even had this problem when i play on its app which i downloaded just to check the differences. Unfortunately the problem is still there (in the apps). It took a very long time to download, and sometimes it stopped download and no pictures at all. Please do something to fix this. I really love this game.

p.s: anybody knows the developer, can u tag them, so that they know about this problem??

thanks for your concern and have a good day!

Edited by ADVENTURER