how do I increase my fighting/sex skills?

dan vincent

When I purchase something from the market to increase one of my fighting/sex skills something else goes down. For example if I buy endurance then my hardcore goes down. Buy some know how my endurance goes down. How can I increase one without downgrading others?

Guess u have a multicolored item that gives a little bit of everything and if u replace it u lose some of the defensive stats. So if u want to switch that without losing any stats , u need a multicolored item with higher stats, or way easier: an item with a high stat of ur class. In general u kinda only want items with high points in ur class anyway.

Edited by Sarkasth

This seems like the best way to go.

Use equipment that gives the highest boost to your class, which you can see on the battle screen. Preferably you want high-level, yellow equipment that give one stat, since they seem to give the highest amount. Also, spend excess cash on boosting your class stat, after you max out all your girls, its not too important.

• Like 1

Play pachinko and keep the epic yellow or purple legendary items and sell the rest they're trash use the money you sold them for to play more games keep the affection items for upgrafing your girls also at low levels it's cheap to upgrade your base stats in market as well you keep those stats and do not out level them like you do with items

• Like 1

On 10/9/2017 at 11:28 AM, dan vincent said:

When I purchase something from the market to increase one of my fighting/sex skills something else goes down. For example if I buy endurance then my hardcore goes down. Buy some know how my endurance goes down. How can I increase one without downgrading others?

Have you tried straight buying stats?  On the merchant screen, you can buy your stats up one point at a time with the blue + signs.  You can see them in the screenshot.

As far as gear goes try to stick with your main stat, items that have other things like Endurance or Crit can be nice, but your main stat will boost both of those.

Screenshot 2017-10-13 23.04.42.png

• Like 1