Refill for "dollars"

mrcr

sure would be nice to be able to buy a combativity refill with money in addition to Kobans.  I have maxed out everything about all my girls & I buy whats useful in equipment.  I have a bunch of books and gifts stashed away, and I brought 2 event girls up to max in the last 24 hours and I still have a megabuck and nothing to spend it on. Regular Pachinko rarely gets any useful equipment

mrcr

Yep, but 1 million money is not much, if you consider levelling bunny's last level of affection costs around 900 000 bucks.

You have a weak ego for a wealthy man (around 20 000 in tower), so i suggest you to buy «charming»  (or other specs) points at the market, and you will spend lots of money in little time.

You can use your combative strength to fight bosses (and not arena) to get new girls, and have lots of money to spend there too...

No money shall stay unused!

Edited by Tham

On 10/10/2017 at 10:10 AM, Tham said:

Yep, but 1 million money is not much, if you consider levelling bunny's last level of affection costs around 900 000 bucks.

You have a weak ego for a wealthy man (around 20 000 in tower), so i suggest you to buy «charming»  (or other specs) points at the market, and you will spend lots of money in little time.

You can use your combative strength to fight bosses (and not arena) to get new girls, and have lots of money to spend there too...

No money shall stay unused!

odd, my screen says 1409 in the tower. Ego at 21K and enhanced by the girls to 28K.   I have all the girls maxed out, and I've apparently got more ego than most at the same level as I haven't lost an arena fight in weeks.  Every 8 hours I check the market to see whats there that I can add to raise my numbers...Right now I don't seem to need the boosters to win arena fights, and I've got plenty of them stacked up..  I think by level 100 I will be done with this game - and gaming, the story line advances painfully slowly.  This is the only game I've played seriously, and the developers have all the USD they are going to get from me - already MUCH more than I intended

You get kobans from doing some missions which you get every day normally during events,you get 150 for just doing your missions every day which is enough for a refill and if you need a battle refill you should be doing good enough in contests to get the top 4 in a contest you get points for  arena or boss fight which gives you kobans for getting in the top 4 spots which can be used for a battle refill you get 1 free refill a day if you want to use the kobans just from doing all your missions every day it's your choice to use them how you like.

That's what i meant by «buying charming points» at the market. Click on the (+).

But it's true lots of people have a weak ego, i've not lost battle in a long time too... I can even beat some guys from the 1rst page in tower...

Don't forget to fight bosses. New girls to unlock and spend money on!

Sans titre.png

• Like 1