@Magrat Kinkoid

Hello  I have many  purchases   that i not received Ryos and I paid for them Also I give on the forum some situation  that I do not received my rewards

and some others problems was never solved

I had received many email whit the same time  Check  (photo )at same sec

It is like an automatic gun  and i was billing for each of them   

I am not able to prepare this list for Friday  26  I need check trou more then 100 email  and bills on my credit card

I learn today the new future for Hentai Clicker  and it will be effective very soon  ( you will stop the support of HC )

I was a similar problem whit H Heroes ,  from beginning to the end we take 4 months  to solve these purchases problem of bundles and montly  card  Ask to Lola

I do not want lost these money  I ask to you if you can to give me a solution  , a break or if I can pass by Hentai Heroes support ?

And Discord is not a reel solution for me  I explain to you why last mont  Also I am a Canadian French And my English is bad !!

I wait for your answer     tanks   

DSC02265.JPG

DSC02266.JPG

• Thanks 1

Hey Marcel,

Yes, I remember about discord. The last time we chatted was for the compensation of the Happy 2021 Bundle on  27.01.21. 
The Technical team is working on solving the payment issues.
Please give me a list of all the rewards you haven't received since the last time I compensated you and I will give you the resources in the game.
You can copy/paste the emails so I have the number of the purchase and the time of the transaction.

Starting next week, all payment issues should be logged using Hentai/Harem Heroes.

Thanks.

@Magrat I make a new list with only clicker purchase  And i add some email whit out anwser

During your investigation you will take care for double payement  ??? 

The beginning of problem  was the middle of February  of 2020

I stop purchase some ryos in June the  26  after that i purchase my monthly card  whit 

many problems   I thing i need to check for double payment for 2 months  I do not remember

DSC02280.JPG

DSC02281.JPG

DSC02282.JPG

DSC02283.JPG

DSC02284.JPG

DSC02285.JPG

DSC02286.JPG

DSC02287.JPG

DSC02288.JPG

DSC02289.JPG

DSC02290.JPG

DSC08098.JPG

DSC06400.JPG

DSC06401.JPG

DSC06402.JPG

Hey Marcel,
Wow.  That's a lot of transactions. Since I am not customer support, I can't help you with the old stuff- you've sent me transactions from March and April. :( 
I've compensated you for the last transaction that wasn't successful. And I've added a little bonus. I also can't give you the reward you didn't get. I am sorry. Please log in Hentai Heroes and send a ticket to the support team. They will be able to help you and answer you in French. ;)

Have an awesome day.

I compensated you for the last purchase you made: Chest of Ryos, 49.99, purchased on 24 of February.
The moderators will keep checking the forum, yes. But if you have payment issues, please send a ticket in Hentai Heroes.

Thanks.