why do they not want me to progress? oh yeah..money.

Soul Kuum

I understand this is a business and they want us to spend money on items and in game currency, but making the game damn near unplayable without spending money is getting to me. it now cost 20-30 energy to move the main story along and what do you get, one word changes in the dialogue. No new pics now new story, same slide just a word that changed from "wow" to "umph", and there goes a quarter to a third of your energy. I play this game because tits and ass and it is fun, but if it takes more time to login than i get in story each time i want to play, not worth it. 

You guys did a great job making a sexy fun game, but for me the juice is no longer worth the squeeze. 

• Like 1

Thank you, yeah i get it. If i had a new pic when i spent that much energy i wouldn't be complaining, but 1/4 of the energy i have to get 1 word changed in the story while not showing any new animation/pics? energy caps at 100, yet the price to move the story continues to go up seemingly exponentially without offering anything in return. lvl 114 at the moment, so i did put time in, just seems like i have gone as far as they will allow without dropping money every week. just frustrated.

Edited by Soul Kuum
  • Like 1

Well, the energy you get for free (as i do) is more than the one a new chapter requieres. So as long as you log in you should get to the end (in a long time let's be fair) and once you're at the end you just have like a week at least of no need to expend energy

• Like 1

I dont think i understand what you are saying. Are you saying as long as i spend the entire day monitoring my energy or log in 15 times a day i can finish a chapter? Otherwise the energy i receive (yes for free) is only enough at this point, if maxed at 100, to advance the story  a 2-3  frames (i am wording that poorly i know, i do not know what else to call a single pic) because i am spending 20-30 to change one word in the same frame, as i said previously "wow" would change to "ahh" or "umph", how does that advance a story? it feels liek they are bleeding energy for no real worth. i get it, i choose to play or not, and i have come this far so i obviously enjoyed the game to this point. Just frustrating and makes me reconsider if i really am interested in the end or not.

BTW i was not being a smart ass i really did not understand what you were saying, if i am missing a point please let me know.

At 100 energy, with 1 point of energy regenerating every 7.5 minutes, it takes 12.5 hours to get your bar to full. If you log in twice a day 12 hours apart, you could spend your bar most likely without any wastage (exact scene cost depending). If you're able to log in more than twice (say morning, lunch, evening), then even more likely. Even with a little bit of wastage, you'll still progress the story fine. The current story release rate is for 1 chapter every two weeks that takes a bit over 1 week's worth of natural energy regen. Add to that any energy rewards from things like Seasons, or the current Path of Attraction event, or level ups, and you'll catch up even more.

But yes, the progress does slow down, that's because they don't want people to instantly rush through to the end, slower progress is typically better. You're free to spend money speeding that up if you so wish, but the vast majority of people don't.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Soul Kuum said:
14 minutes ago, Soul Kuum said:

and i have come this far

lvl 114 at the moment

Yeah, you have come really far... So you are playing this game for like a week or two?

Edited by mates

Thanks GeorgeMTO, that makes things a lot clearer and i now see the point jl05419 was making. I appreciate your efforts to help me understand. And thanks to the above users as well, with few exceptions. I did not realize such a good community was built around this game. You all are great. Much appreciated.

• Like 5