Identifying the Dicktator league brackets topic

Tuscck

At the moment this topic (in the general discussion subforum), is directed to the insiders of the

different brackets. Mostly I cant make sense  because I have no reference. Theres no real line up

in the way of a timetable for the different brackets.

There are partial screenshots from different forum members, I wonder if game and forum name sometimes differ.

I think it would be great if  HentaiHeroes gamers could follow each other. Especially for the lower brackets interesting.

One could learn, comment and ask questions when theres some real logical  setup of the different brackets overtime.

The identifying league brackets was started when leagues were released, and initially was meant to know when the next tier of league would be reached. When D3 was reached, and the number of brackets was somewhat stable, its use changed and players showed their current bracket and make some comments about their objectives and their opponents. That info coupled with the posts in the "how you doing int the League" thread, gives valuable information for the players who play harder in the leagues.

Both threads are open for players of all levels, you can post your brackets, results and comments of Wanker 1-3, Sexpert 1-3 and Dicktator 1-3 leagues.

Posting images of the whole 100+ players in each league is impractical, so people only include screenshots of the top and their own position. Unfortunately you cannot "follow" players if what you meant is knowing their bracket and his position over time.

• Like 2