Kingdom Hearts

Xemnas

Hello mates !!! I'm here to promote my club:

Kingdom Hearts ID: 1505

The requirement is to be lvl 225 minimum (this way we will know that you like the game and you will keep playing XD )

i'm not sure on how many languages we speak but it would be great if you know a bit of English (just so everyone can understand you and talk to you).

Our statistics are:

- Member level 11

- Hardcore Maxed

- Charm Maxed

- Know How Maxed

- Endurance Maxed

- Harmony 18

- Experience Maxed

- Money Maxed

These stats of course are temporary each day we grow a bit (thanks to spontaneous donations)

Now guild rules: Nothing hard, be active, donate when and how much you can (yes i'm not gonna ask for your hardly stocked kobans. You are free, if you have something to spare and help good otherwise keep em), be polite, respectful to the other members and fight the boss :) (here too do what u can. I understand that no one can stay at the pc all the day and no one has billions of kobans to use in reset and multiple fights). 

Other things.... uhm.... We always make decision with chat votes (yes, i'm not a tyrant) so even for an expulsion of an inactive member i ask in chat, we make a vote, and if it is yes i still give some days and some warnings in chat.

My guild is done to have fun and be happy, basically (isn't this the haremverse purpose after all? :) ).

Thanks for reading, send your requests in game. Every time i check for requests in the morning and at night, do not be alarmed if you are not accepted immediately.

Cheers

Edited by Xemnas

Can the boss be beaten in the club because my club beats them twice and they stop participating plus there's no communication at all. I'm not just saying this to beat him and leave, I'll stay if accepted, but I want to make sure. I'm 406 btw.

9 hours ago, Kainte said:

Can the boss be beaten in the club because my club beats them twice and they stop participating plus there's no communication at all. I'm not just saying this to beat him and leave, I'll stay if accepted, but I want to make sure.

Yeah we can beat him but since we are mostly free to play maybe we are not gonna do it every single day, currently we are planning to beat him on the 13th of march.

For the communication i always ask in chat what the members want to do, and who want, can say his opinion and we chose what to do based on the majority (still i try to make everyone happy doing some compromises :) ).

Be sure that if you ask something someone will help you and answer to you (as long as you are polite and respectful).

That said if you still are interested send your joining request in game, cheeers

Edited by Xemnas

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping our recruit thread since we had a big boost (the stats in the 1st post are updated), we are still searching for members.

6 spots free and if needed we have some long inactive players, don't be shy XD

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1