Game Needs A Rewrite

Shandy

Seasons Event: You get bogged down with 3 high levels at the same time so you need to spend Kobans often (so i do not bother going for the 2nd girl once i have the first its not worth it)

Adventure: The percentage for a girl needs to be doubled (i get lots of cash but rarely get a girl here)

Club Champion: I am pitted against my team? The percentage again is really low (last month i got 13 points since 2 of my team mates are 50 levels higher than i am)

Regular Champion: I spend ALL my kobans now on the Club Champion but before that i spent a lot of time and kobans to get lots of rooms and costume pieces and in 14 months got only 3 girls (so not worth it)

Blossoming Spring: I get 1 girl per event average but i noticed the feature X10 for 12 Kobans which sounds like a deal and there is now the X50 option but i only get cash prizes and nothing towards a girl so again these options are not worth having

Spend Cash: Lots of deals but will buying 7,200 Kobans and 600 Combat points for $26.99 really make that much of a difference? When i play MMOs i pay 20$ a month on a game so i do not mind spending cash, but i will not spend $27 just for a few points towards maybe getting a girl into the harem!

The rest of the game is wonderful and balanced but new events seem to take away from other events such as Club Champion takes away from Regular Champion and Mythic Days will stop you from getting 2 girls instead of 1 in Blossoming Spring which in turn takes away anything towards the Adventure Girls!

Club Champion should be a TEAM effort where all the team is rewarded and win percentage for girls in the regular event and special events needs to be doubled.

I realize that i could spend the Kobans on Pachinko and get more girls but that is not my point in writing this. It is so the Game Designers think about how their new mechanics affect the old ones and allow us to get more of the regular girls.

Edited by Shandy

After you rewrite the game, post a link and we'll come join it.

I suspect your problem is you are playing poorly. I don't spend any cash on the game and it is working fine for me.

If your Club does not work as a TEAM to help all club members get shards, it is disfunctional. Find a new club instead of complaining about the game being "poorly written."

The adventures are set up so you almost always get the first tier girls by the time you finish all the adventure tasks, assuming you spend your combativity there. Yes, the farther along in the adventure you go, the slower the shard drops, but the experience also drops so you spend more time in the city. If you don't waste your kobans on things like skipping opponents in Seasons or doing 10X fighting villians instead of clicking 10 times on single battles, Higher tier girls maybe you need to wait until you are fighting for event girls to pick them up at the same time.

If you're not rich, don't even bother with the Mythic Girls. Put your kobans to better use on your "other" problems which you believe need to be rewritten.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Thank you for the response and advice DocJD.

There should be a smoother flow to the game.

I have to constantly decide if an event is worth pursuing and the answer is most often "no". With Activities i pick up XP and i pick up plenty while in Adventure. I am near the end of the second map and the game has "bogged down".

You say "don't waste your kobans on things like skipping opponents in Seasons or doing 10X fighting villians instead of clicking 10 times on single battles, Higher tier girls maybe you need to wait until you are fighting for event girls to pick them up at the same time. If you're not rich, don't even bother with the Mythic Girls." You are proving my point that half the things being introduced are not worth having!

I hope the game designers think of ways to make future events more appealing!

I have money to spend i am not poor but if some pro members have advice on how to better use Kobans and which events are best that would be very helpful and i am sure others would also like to know!

One last bit of thought...i never said the game is poorly written (if it was i would not be here, this game is better than most games)...what i am saying is with a bit of planning the game could to be made better.

38 minutes ago, Shandy said:

I have money to spend i am not poor but if some pro members have advice on how to better use Kobans and which events are best that would be very helpful and i am sure others would also like to know!

What's your level and number of girls?

For most people, Orgy Days is the best event to get a big number of girls. You have the best koban/girl ratio there. The next one is the Classic event, the one at the start of the month. You should concentrate your kobans on Combativity Points on those two events as a rule of thumb.

• Like 2

Thank you Kenrae!

I am level 308 with 153 girls. Like i said the XP is coming too fast and i think i should have more girls by this point. Maybe the problem can be solved by further lowering the XP rate near the end of the second map? I play many MMOs and excel at them and there is a certain flow to most games. This one is clunky since your constantly having to decide between events instead of the events complimenting normal play. I am just saying the game designers might want to rethink the next event so it does not interfere with the regular play.

Again, thank you Kenrae i will keep an eye on those events :)

1 hour ago, Shandy said:

Like i said the XP is coming too fast and i think i should have more girls by this point. Maybe the problem can be solved by further lowering the XP rate near the end of the second map?

Instead of buying XP with energy, buy tickets?

Edited by Tuscck

Girls are pretty much thrown at you at a decent rate, and there are two ways to get them: Investing kobans... and investing time.

Investing kobans is pretty straightforward: Spend money, buy kobans, spin the Pachinko.

Investing time means you participate in the events, making sure to log on at least three times per day (seeing as both the Seasons and Combativity bars fill up after 10 hours) and just spend hits. 

If you're trying to maximize Girl gain, overall the fastest way is to invest time, with the occasional refill in case you're close but not quite there yet near the end of an event. Either way, just investing time is perfectly doable, i'm on 330 Girls right now. What's important though is keeping up progress: The Girls will come at their pace, not your own :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shandy said:

Thank you for the response and advice DocJD.

There should be a smoother flow to the game.

I have to constantly decide if an event is worth pursuing and the answer is most often "no". With Activities i pick up XP and i pick up plenty while in Adventure. I am near the end of the second map and the game has "bogged down".

You say "don't waste your kobans on things like skipping opponents in Seasons or doing 10X fighting villians instead of clicking 10 times on single battles, Higher tier girls maybe you need to wait until you are fighting for event girls to pick them up at the same time. If you're not rich, don't even bother with the Mythic Girls." You are proving my point that half the things being introduced are not worth having!

I hope the game designers think of ways to make future events more appealing!

One last bit of thought...i never said the game is poorly written (if it was i would not be here, this game is better than most games)...what i am saying is with a bit of planning the game could to be made better.

Outside of pure strategy games (Chess, Go, Poker, etc.) or crap games (Monopoly, Candy Land, or most any board game more than 50 years old) any well designed game has limited resources and more things you want to do than you can afford. It is up to the player to decide how to best allocate his resources to get the results he wants. If you can do everything easily, there is no challenge and the game is badly designed. If you can do nothing without spending additional money the game is just micropayment clickbait.A REALLY well designed game has no "Best way" of playing so that there is variety between players and their strategies.

Hentai Heroes is well desgined enough that I do not pay anything and can still progress and enjoy it. It does not bother me if so called Pay To Win players can do things I can't. Their payments allow me to play for free. If I don't need a rewritten game, you don't either. You just haven't thought through the best way to spend your resources. I design board games as a hobby. There have been times I've played a commercial game with friends only to have them say, "I've never seen anyone win with that strategy." That was a well designed game that had multiple paths to victory and the other players had not even considered the path I chose.

If you are not enjoying Hentai Heroes, try changing your strategy and play it differently. Keep in mind the company HAS to do things that encourage players to pay in order to stay in business. If you don't intend to spend cash, simply ignore that part of the game which might require payment and do your best with what you have.

• Like 5

Tuscck - I gain XP fast doing the Adventure and Seasons because of the rewards and completing the Map...i would like to see how the story turns out.

Makinen - You are right!

DocJD - Your response is well written and makes perfect sense...well done!

I play EVE Online, City of Heroes, Star Wars The Old Republic, Lineage 2, EverQuest 2, Ultima and World of Warcraft...i am a designer from IMVU (chat site) so i do know gaming...i also played Hearthstone (did not like it because it is pay to win)...those games have a flow as i mentioned before...the only x-rated games i enjoy are Hentai Heroes, Angry Bangers, Smutstone and Cunt Wars...so now you know my tastes and get where i form my opinions from!

Because i like this game i will get a Subscription and possibly the Season Pass at the end of this month and see if that makes a difference...the reason i have not done so already is i am not sure if its worth the investment and i should be sure.

The reason for my thread as i stated earlier is...the game designers should be making events complimentary to normal play and not taking away from it...i should not have to decide if i want to continue normal adventure or just to get the girls from say Blossoming Spring. I should not have to decide to do the Club Champion instead of the regular Champion. With that said maybe we should give some ideas on how that could be accomplished? Or am i asking for too much and everyone thinks the game is fine the way it is (i am fine with both opinions but i did want a discussion on it...and thank you to those who have and those who will respond).

A special thank you to the Forum Moderators who are allowing us to openly explore this topic and keep things civil...i must say the community has been informative and helpful!!! :)

Edited by Shandy

For season event, don't rush it with koban. Just do it naturally and you would get those girl. Most player that rush are big shark and if you rush, you tend to end up facing them.

Regular Champion should only be done at high level to preserve koban & ticket. Some champion are best to be done at level 400+ above, don't do it if you cannot afford it.

x10 * x50 features is for people who are lazy to click, there is no obligation to use it. For this event, just aim for the girl you want. Only use koban if you have extra to spend for.

Mythic Days girl have huge advantage in pvp particularly tournament and is not cheap. You need to stock up koban worth 1-3 months depends on how many koban you earn usually. If you plan to get her, that's it.

Orgy Day is where koban should be spend but if you feel your RNG sucks; you can go for POA instead. POA usually give plenty of x1 EP and if you add it with EP from previous season, you might be lucky enough to earn all girls in a single event. 

POA.jpg.7a66cee4566db42621dd0da10c3bae5f.jpg

This is my current result with x1 EP I earn from POA and last season event.

Edited by Valgo
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply Valgo!

I saw the new Patch Notes and it seems the Dev Team and Forum Mods are on top of things. Shard rate has been increased!

Time to spend a bit of money and enjoy the game!!!

I know you do not have to spend money but i am sure the game designers and artists would like to get paid for their continuing efforts to bring us better and better entertainment!

• Thanks 1

On 3/5/2021 at 10:11 PM, Shandy said:

Seasons Event: You get bogged down with 3 high levels at the same time so you need to spend Kobans often (so i do not bother going for the 2nd girl once i have the first its not worth it)

Club Champion: I am pitted against my team? The percentage again is really low (last month i got 13 points since 2 of my team mates are 50 levels higher than i am)

Regular Champion: I spend ALL my kobans now on the Club Champion but before that i spent a lot of time and kobans to get lots of rooms and costume pieces and in 14 months got only 3 girls (so not worth it)

The way I see it is that your issues with getting girls are primarily a few things.

1. Just don't spend Kobans on Seasons. You will progress naturally to get one girl by end of month. Spending Kobans to rush ahead means you end up facing harder foes, which you then want to refresh more often, and you then spend more Kobans. It's just a waste.

2. Club Champion: You're competing WITH your club mates to defeat the Champion in time. Ideally you have an active club that hits the champion, and doesn't fail to beat it. With a minimum shard drop range of 1-3, ending up with 13 points means your club must be failing a lot and/or you are only doing a couple attacks to get so few shards.

However, you say you are now spending Kobans on the Club Champion, which means you should be getting more attacks in. I am honestly confused how you can end up with only 13/100 shards of a girl, unless the Club Champion gets away often. If that's the case you need to find a new club or fix the issue internally.

3. You've spent Kobans unwisely in multiple places if your goal is to get girls.

- On rooms & costume pieces, which means you have fewer girls.
- On convenience features like x10 combat buttons, which honestly do nothing but save you time or clicking.

Spending game resources on these things means you don't have the Kobans to spend on actual game progress obtaining girls.

I find that most events are complimentary to normal play.

One spends energy in one of two ways: buying tickets or progressing the story. Neither of those is generally a focus of an event.

One spends combativity anywhere you want there is a girl you want, and you get shard drops, as long as there's a girl on that boss. You should not be fighting a boss without a girl, unless you are pushing to unlock a higher tier, and then, try and fight that boss when there's an event girl. You can choose where to aim with the combativty during an event, but events are the normal form of gameplay for combativity usage.

• Like 3