Descending girl-shard drop rate?

arkay2233

Okay, call me crazy, but both on this event and the previous when I got to a certain amount of shard I got a big reward from *10 battle. Big as 13 shard for Bianka just right before I write this message,and with I jumped from 81 to 94 shard. But after that I had 4 *20 refills without getting a single shard and it took 3 more refill to get the remaining 6. 
This sounds unlucky but average, except I had the exact same "luck" with the previous event both for Vashalanor and Shehera (I don't know if it was 100% corresponding with these numbers, but the overall experience was the same) and while I can't remember the drops of the one event before, I noticed that it took more shard to get the "usual" 2 girl I used to collect/event than it took before.
Anyone has/had a similar experience like me, or just the game hates me?

Hello crazy.

Welcome to RNG. It will not provide lube.

When trying to compare how RNG works, I recommend NOT thinking about whether the overall experience was the same, because human memory is fallible. You should record your drops so that you can compare exact figures, since vague comparisons are useless. You can check out the feedback section of the forum if you wish to see evidence of how these kinds of drops can be recorded, since your experience is completely within the realms of regular RNG.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1