I can't leave my club

I can confirm that there's such bug. It's recent. I saw it only today for the first time. Sometimes when you click to leave the club(on the dots with options of "View profile" and "Leave") nothing happens instead of a menu appearing with "Leave club?" and "Yes" or "No" answers.

If you press it and that menu doesn't appear then it will continue to do nothing. For me it got resolved with a reload. And I'm quite sure if that doesn't help the usual full routine of logging off, clearing cache, reloading, re-login should help you out.

What causes it? No clue. For me the page with game was open for quite some time and this bug happened. After reloading it didn't happen again so far.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kirox said:

I don't have the leave button at all

Have you tried searching for it at the place that was specified just 2 messages prior?

At "My club" tab of your club you have a table of all the players in the club with information such as level, name, amount of girls, current mojo and contribution. At the end of each line you can see three dots. When you press on them you get the option to "View Profile". And if you click on these three dots at the end of the line with your own name on it you will get an option to see your own profile and a second option - "Leave".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1