Market Re-Stock

Incubys

Should the paid option to re-stock market refresh books and affection items ? Just spent the 42 kobans but both sections are still blank. Was trying to stock up with these items as part of the PoA Spend Money stage. Thanks

ps if it is only the section that was open at time (which may have been equipment I wasn't paying attention) can you suggest anything else to spent 30 mill Ymen on ? I'd usually use Great Pachinko but I have 11 free single and 36 free ten's that I don't want to use now

Edited by Incubys

1 hour ago, Incubys said:

Should the paid option to re-stock market refresh books and affection items ? Just spent the 42 kobans but both sections are still blank. Was trying to stock up with these items as part of the PoA Spend Money stage. Thanks

ps if it is only the section that was open at time (which may have been equipment I wasn't paying attention) can you suggest anything else to spent 30 mill Ymen on ? I'd usually use Great Pachinko but I have 11 free single and 36 free ten's that I don't want to use now

For Money mission, Market HC, CH, KH stats are better. I purchase them only during PoA.

else, upgrading girls is also a nice but tedious method.

Thanks for the reply. That's a bit rubbish, and doesn't really explain it on the market. At least I'll know for next time.

Thanks for tips, I blew most of my books and affection of Bianca & Beatrix, guess next time I'll should wait to level the Leggo girl and Club Champion girl.

Stats are maxed out, something else I can leave unlevelled around next PoA

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 1