I want kootra

Okiei

Keep an eye on the Mythic Pachinko rotations in case she shows up eventually. Otherwise, remember which month her original event was, and know that she'll most likely come back on the Orgy Days event of that same month every year.

• Like 1

The original event is always the first event where the girl appear ? So here, it's Pantheon of Love 2020? Isn't it ?

who : Begin Friday, May 1st 2020 and End Wednesday, May 13th

If i understood correctly : She will probably come back on the Orgy Days of May 2021 ?

Edited by Obonplaisir

Exactly. :) And you can draw similar conclusions for all classic event girls.

Another way to look at it is that you can always predict which groups of girls are going to get a revival as part of the OD event for any given month. Just look up all past classic events that took place on the same month throughout the years, and that's the bulk of the girl pool for OD that month.

In any case, the wiki is your friend. Or the wikis, I should say, because for this specific purpose, the FR wiki's events page is easier to check, probably even if you don't speak French. You can look up all the events for any month of each year from the same page, which is neat.

• Thanks 1