Mala

MasterWill

2 hours ago, ranchersa said:

Sorry, who was your first? You mean Bunny or something?

My first girl playing Epic Pachinko was Sylvia, second was Treasure. I can't pay a third yet. Of course, each time I was hoping for a event or more exclusive girl. Till now I don't have any event girl limited to Epic Pachinko, and I have been around trying this for 5 events.

I took it he meant Ankyo as she is the girl given for the Pachinko tutorial

• Like 1

21 hours ago, pooplool said:

i still don't have her and i tried approximately 400 times 

21 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

Have you tried bribing him? :P

yep but it seems he wont take payment by keys :( nor cash :( or even me beating the shit out of him  :(:(:(

13 hours ago, ranchersa said:

Sorry, who was your first? You mean Bunny or something?

My first girl playing Epic Pachinko was Sylvia, second was Treasure. I can't pay a third yet. Of course, each time I was hoping for a event or more exclusive girl. Till now I don't have any event girl limited to Epic Pachinko, and I have been around trying this for 5 events.

I could be wrong, but when we first started playing the game, we got a free epic pachinko girl as part of the intro, and I assumed we all got the same one as part of the intro script.

I think I thought that because all the battle teams at that level were so similar.

However my memory I acknowledge is crap.

7 minutes ago, DREW77 said:

I could be wrong, but when we first started playing the game, we got a free epic pachinko girl as part of the intro, and I assumed we all got the same one as part of the intro script.

I think I thought that because all the battle teams at that level were so similar.

However my memory I acknowledge is crap.

The first girl everyone gets is Ankyo  teach us about pachinko

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bazurel said:

The drop rate in general seems utterly brutal. No matter how many time I 1-shot those bosses for the harem girls. Are there really no way to know a % of the drop rate or how to increase the odds? Even a little?

Pray to RNJesus

In the last event, I was able to grab all the girls. This one I looked at both and decided to go for the demon girl first, then try for the ogre. Didn't get the ogre girl before time ran out. And with the adjusted affection system, she's the last girl that I need to max out.

[No spoilers please]

Edited by Shidou